Networks 3R Franchise Opportunity
Use your industry knowledge & skills to grow a rewarding, profitable executive consulting business.
Want to use your industry experience in a rewarding way?
84% of CEOs are worried about skills and experience for executive hiring in the market
Considering consulting to businesses and help senior execs define strategy and growth?
European executive hiring is seeing the return of the War For Talent
Consider launching your own executive search business
With experienced executives leaving the market as baby boomers retire, shortly followed by Gen X, companies are actively seeking skilled senior execs to boost their company performance. That is where you come in.
Networks3R are offering experienced professionals an opportunity to join our existing business support ecosystem allowing you to create your own consultancy business capitalising on your skills, knowledge and experience to help businesses and talented candidates.
With your experience in your industry you know what good looks like, you know the strategies companies need to grow and you can be a valuable business consultant helping them map talent and act as a true consultant advising on a range of areas that suit your skills and experience.
Many business owners launch their own search firm looking to improve their work-life balance, earn more sustainable incomes alongside their existing roles are others build a business that is scalable with real growth potential that can be a sale-able asset.
Join the successful recruiters and search professionals who started and grew their own business and get backing, mentoring and support from industry professionals with a track record of starting, growing and transacting recruitment businesses.
We provide the platform for you to capitalise on the market, we train you in the techniques of executive search with your own website and database software and we help you create your own brand identity, one that suits your industry, your values and your market with on going training and support from recognised recruitment leaders to help you grow your business
Our solution is flexible, affordable and rewarding. With no long term agreements we operate a subscription model where we help you set up your business, create your own brand identity and logo as well as a professional and SEO optimised website. With full training to get you started and backed up with on going advice, guidance and mentoring, continual training and support the subscription is there for as long as you need it. Your business can be operated as a home-based or lifestyle business or to run alongside your existing commitments and the support expands to assist those who want to grow something more substantial, employing colleagues and growing their business.
Key Facts of whats included:
- Branding and logo design
- Your own brand as a niche specialist that reflects your industry, values and services
- Website creation and hosting
- Marketing training, support and advice
- Email creation and hosting integrated to your CRM
- World-class cloud based Customer Relationship Management database system
- Integrated CRM that links to your website and Social Media
- Initial Sales & Recruitment Training
- Company formation and registration
- Ongoing mentoring and leadership development
- Business Planning, Back office and invoicing factoring discounts
- Helplines for Legal, Accountancy, Insurance and IT
- Social media training and support
- Training for your staff
- Training for fast growth strategies
- Sponsored access to the largest membership of independent recruitment SMEs
- Tool Box including a free library of documents and fact sheets
- Template Terms of Business and Employment Contracts
- Discounted Job Board searching and job posting
- Free posting tool allowing sharing of vacancies and candidates
- Discounted psychometric evaluations for candidates
- Online Referral / Split Fee platform to share roles and candidates which last year created over £600k of shared fees
- 50 UK-wide regional and national meetings to network and improve business opportunities
- An alliance with a worldwide membership platform giving you access to 400 recruitment firms globally
- Directors Days to learn from fellow entrepreneurs
- A comprehensive range of support partners and suppliers with unique discounted rates
- Partners covering Training, Factoring, Telephony, Technology services, Skills & Credit checking
- Coaching from proven recruitment leaders
- Flexible, affordable ecosystem with no long term agreements
The recruitment profession is currently worth around £360 billion globally and more than £26 billion in the UK. As the economy enters its next growth cycle, predictions for continued expansion are promising. A recent PWC survey of more than 1000 CEO’s found that 90% of those in the UK were optimistic and expected to expand over the next three years. Increasingly clients are turning to niche or even micro niche recruitment professionals to help their businesses.
MNC’s and SME’s depend more than ever on the services of niche specialist recruiters who understand their industry, through direct experience, and are able to identify, attract and move those hard to find executives into new roles.
With your professional corporate experience, you are perfectly positioned to assist corporations who are hiring. And, with executive placement fees being anywhere in the region of £15,000 - £50,000 per placement (dependant on your market), executive recruitment can be a highly profitable business choice. Working in recruitment is intellectually challenging and equally rewarding. Imagine coaching the careers of the dynamic leaders of today and those of the future. Imagine seeing first-hand the positive impact that your hire makes within the company you place them. Imagine operating your own high margin, low operating cost consultancy firm and the flexibility, freedom and lifestyle choices this could bring.
The war for talent is set to increase dramatically in the next 12 months due to an on going skills shortage in the labour force. According to the same study 91% of HR executives say it is currently a challenging environment for finding skilled professional level employees. This means specialist recruiters are in more demand than ever before.
Research highlights that the labour market has firmly shifted into a post-recessionary cycle, where professionals with marketable skills have the clear advantage as candidate demand outweighs supply. Such a positive economic outlook could indicate that now could be the best time to launch your recruitment consultancy. Whether your ambition is to launch a home based consultancy firm, build a boutique or scale the business further, Networks 3R can provide you with a recruitment business ownership platform that matches your ambition.
The Networks 3R Team have in the past launched more than 150 recruitment start-ups in 35 countries and are now offering business professionals an alternative to the classical recruitment business ownership routes or going it alone. In a market where clients are seeking strategic partnership with niche specialist recruitment partners, you will have complete control over your branding to ensure it’s recognisable with your customers, and aligned to your personal and professional values.
From the moment you investigate our recruitment business ownership platform, you will have the backup you need from business planning guidance to brand and website design. We will train and support you in every aspect of your business: sales, marketing, training, coaching, administration, accountancy and corporate finance.
Post launch you can subscribe to the Networks 3R on going flexible support subscription packages that best meets your business ambition allowing you to upgrade your subscription according to your business growth demands.
For further information on Networks 3R