Little Impressions Franchise Opportunity
The Little Impressions franchise; a work life balance that allows you to be there for the family and grow a successful business too.
Little Impressions, is the original home based business creating and framing unique plaster cast impressions of babies’ and infants’ hands and feet and commission sales from the Acrylic, laser and Silver Jewellery ranges.
It is a low volume, high margin business that allows you to control your work/life balance, driving your aspirations, whilst being there for your own family.
“Our unique franchise proposition, offers a low entry point and a real opportunity to grow a successful business that fits into your life.” says Tony Franks, co-founder of Little Impressions “It is without doubt one of the most flexible home based, second income businesses on the market with a range of products that are of exceptionally high quality.”
It is rewarding both financially and emotionally and delivers a product and a service highly valued by the end customer, resulting in a business fuelled by referrals and repeat business.
With our 25 year heritage in product development and manufacturing, Little Impressions are recognised as the market leader in memorabilia of this kind. We have a retail partnership with Selfridges and in the past, we have worked with NIKE, Debenhams, Harrods and London 2012.
We are the brand with ambition and we are looking for likeminded ambitious people to join our team in a number of areas, both in the UK and overseas and we even have a bursary scheme for exceptional individuals and key regions.
- Low cost entry
- Low volume high margin business
- A “buy on emotion” product easy to sell
- Baby, Wedding and Pets
- Long Established
- Market leaders in our industry
- New products added all the time
- Highly visible brand
- Unique products in a largely recession proof market
- Clearly defined routes to the market
- Full training and constant backup
- Exclusive core territories with a larger operating area.
- Turnkey package includes everything you need
So what kind of person are we looking for?
- You must be prepared to sell and you will most certainly have an entrepreneurial streak. Our system gives you the routes to the market but it will not automatically give you all the customers.
- You will need to be hard working and you will need dedication in order to succeed.
- You must be very customer focussed and comfortable in dealing with members of the public.
- You will need an eye for detail and be very quality conscious.
- You will need to be organised and able to apply the tried and tested system.
- Running your own business can sometimes be stressful, so you might need to think how you react under pressure.
If you want to take control of your life, contact Tony Franks for further information.
Little Impressions TV; https://www.youtube.com/user/LittleImpressionsTV
Little Impressions Case Studies
The Little Impressions franchise allows Jenny Andrew to combine having a family with running a businessRead More >
Little Impressions Literature
For further information on Little Impressions