The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Business & Professional Services
Guarantee gross profits between 25 to 40%, with some products offering a recurring annual income
Over the last few weeks, the world of recruitment and people development has changed, thereby opening up a unique opportunity to be a part of this phenomenally profitable sector.
Coensus-hr is seeking quality, committed individuals, or companies, who want to be a part of this exciting new global business opportunity. No previous experience in recruitment or people development is required. However, the company does seek:
• Individuals who have a desire to become an entrepreneur.
• Existing businesses that want to grow by adding additional services to their existing portfolio.
• Coaches who want to offer their clients that ‘slight edge’ and thus be the best.
To be a successful Coensus-hr Distributor you will need
• To have some basic computer skills, essential for managing your client’s online reports and activities.
• Be willing to learn a new business that is easy to comprehend, develop and grow.
• Have a ‘be of service’ attitude to win new clients and help existing ones.
Note: This is not an opportunity to become a recruitment consultant.
Prevue is a Canadian company that offes world class Total Person Assessments, which were developed in the UK and have been reviewed by The British Psychological Society.
They accurately measure those areas of a person’s character critical when employing or developing people, including mental abilities, motivation and interests and personality.
Coensus-hr is a master distributor for Prevuehr based in the UK, but operating globally.
What is the role of an appointed Coensus-hr Distributor?
• To seek out companies that are actively recruiting new staff, especially those who have a desire to reduce the cost of recruiting, improve their success plus have a wish to improve retention.
• Offer Prevue Assessments for in-house People Development, Corporate Coaching and Succession Planning.
• To introduce Prevue Assessments to the many thousands of independent personal and Business Coaches, thereby enhancing their effectiveness and end result.
What will I be selling?
You will sell and service Prevue’s full suite of World Class Assessments, Skills Tests and a globally acclaimed Application Tracking System (APS Pro).
What income can l earn?
• £2,400 immediately from selling just the 20 Assessments included in the joining fee. Then £40-plus from every individual Full Assessments sold thereafter.
• Licenses Profit Margins of 25-30 per cent per annum.
• Sell a full suite of Prevue Assessments to a client that employs just 100-149 people earns you £1,611 per year.
• 94 per cent of Prevue Clients renew for a second year and beyond.
• All the support and consultancy fees you invoice are 100 per cent yours to keep.
What level of support can l expect?
Coensus-hr is committed to becoming one of the top providers in the UK. Therefore, be assured the company’s support will be total, ongoing and include:
• Selective Client visits, when identified appropriate and cost effective.
• Online training sessions for you and your clients.
• Technical support to those using the Prevue Applicant Tracking System, APS Pro.
How do I start setting up my own Coensus-hr franchise?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Coensus-hr, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Coensus-hr for further information!