The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Business & Professional Services
Guarantee gross profits between 25 to 40%, with some products offering a recurring annual income
Coensus-hr is a proven job FIT process to help get the right person in the right job, the first time! A fantastic new business opportunity for the UK, Prevue benchmarking and job fit assessments, plus a technically advanced applicant tracking system for in-house recruiters.
The world of recruitment and people development is changing and YOU have a unique opportunity to be a part of this phenomenally profitable sector. Coensus-hr is seeking quality committed individuals, or companies, with outstanding calibre who want to be a part of this exciting new global business opportunity. No previous experience in psychometrics or recruiting is required, this will be taught by Coensus-hr’s experts.
What is Coensus-hr looking for in its franchisees?
Are any of the following:
• Have a desire to become an entrepreneur in this fast-growing and exciting market place of in-house recruiters
• A business owner that wants to grow by adding more services to their existing portfolio. This could be a business with connections here in the UK or anywhere in the world
• Be a coach or trainer who needs a world-class assessment tool for use with their clients
• Want to get involved with an exciting new venture
You will, however, need:
• To have some basic computer skills, essential for managing yours and your clients’ online activities with Coensus-hr’s support
• Be willing to learn a new business which is truly easy to comprehend, develop and grow
• Have some basic understanding of how a business operates
Some facts concerning the UK’s massive recruitment market
• Value: £31.50bn
• Over 635,000 people recruited each year.
In contrast, UK businesses typically express their disappointments:
• It’s expensive to recruit new people using agencies
• The personal time needed to recruit is a burden
• Accuracy of hire is difficult to achieve
• Concerns over FIT, the right person for the role, team and organisation
• Today CVs are not always a true indicator of the person
• Retention is a major problem
• Once hired, companies don’t have the tools to identify employee’s training needs
Around the world the trend is now turning toward using Prevue Job Fit Assessments to screen, test and track candidates applying for a new position. A system which starts from when the candidate actually applies by using an online ‘Job Board’ right through to when they might become a part of an internal ‘Succession Planning’ process. Prevue has it all.
Prevue is a Canadian company which offer world-class assessments. These were developed in the UK and have been reviewed by the BPS. They accurately cover those areas of a person’s character that is critical when employing a new person or training them. It is referred to as JOB FIT and measured: Mental abilities + Motivation and interests + Personality + Approach to work.
Coensus-hr is a master distributor for Prevuehr, based in UK but marketing Prevue assessments globally. For over 25 years and having completed over 6.5 million assessments, Prevue is offering its unique process and getting results in the following areas:
• Increased hiring success – the right FIT
• Reducing the cost of recruiting – time and money
• The right person for the right role, first time
• Massive reduction in personal time when recruiting
• Improves a new employee’s induction, productivity and retention
• Prevue offers the use of assessments for ongoing development and succession planning.
What is the role of a Coensus-hr distributor?
• To seek out companies who are actively recruiting, especially those who have a desire to reduce the cost of recruiting, improve their success rate and wish to improve retention
• Offer Prevue assessments for in-house people development, corporate coaching and succession planning
• Introduce Prevue assessments to the many thousands of independent personal and business coaches to enhance their services and effectiveness
What will you be selling?
You will sell and service Prevue’s full suite of world-class assessments and a globally acclaimed application tracking system (APS Pro).
What income can you earn?
• £960 immediately from selling just eight assessments included in the joining fee, then £50 from every full assessment sold thereafter
• Profit margins of 25 to 50 per cent
• Selling a full suite of Prevue assessments to a client that employs just 100 to 149 people earns you £1,611 pa. (every year they keep their license)
• 94 per cent of global Prevue clients renew for a second year and beyond
• All the support and consultancy fees you invoice are 100 per cent yours to keep.
What level of support does Coensus-hr offer its franchisees?
Coensus-hr is committed to becoming one of the top providers in the UK, therefore, be assured its support will be total.
• Selective client visits, when identified appropriate and cost-effective
• Online training sessions for you and your clients
• Technical support to provide the Prevue applicant tracking system, APS Pro
It should be clearly understood Coensus-hr is only offering an opportunity to sell a world-class range of online assessments and an advanced applicant tracking system, APS Pro.
How do I start setting up my own Coensus-hr franchise?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Coensus-hr, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Coensus-hr for further information!