Mathnasium has a limited number of UK franchise opportunities remaining
Voted as one of the ‘top 2 franchises to buy’ by Forbes magazine, Mathnasium has taken the UK by storm.
The brand helps children to improve their maths skills in high street centres. With increasing numbers of children requiring extra maths support, it’s no wonder this franchise opportunity is in demand.
Parents turn to Mathnasium to give their child confidence in maths. It changes lives. You don’t need to be a maths genius or even teach it. Like any franchise, you’ll require start-up capital to invest, but you’ll also receive full assistance to train and build the right team around you, including maths instructors.
Mathnasium features a proven business model with no real competition and the potential for substantial rewards with a regular, recurring income all year round. The company’s franchise territories are carefully selected and there are a limited number of opportunities remaining.
For more information email [email protected]
You might also be interested in
- Franchise veteran Chris Wootton is relaunching Poppies in the UK
- 5 big benefits of investing in a franchise
- The franchises meeting the demand for sustainability
- Bright & Beautiful’s first franchisee celebrates 10 years of eco-friendly housekeeping milestone
- Future-proof franchises in the care & elderly services sector