The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About Plan Burrito
Plan Burrito opened its first store in Loughborough in May 2015. A second restaurant quickly followed due to the high demand for its tasty burritos and friendly service. Plan Burrito has spent considerable time preparing the brand for the franchise market.
The business caters to a wide range of consumers. There is a growing demand for Mexican food and burritos, in particular, in the UK. Plan Burrito caters for all religious beliefs and it prides itself on having a menu that can cater to any allergen or intolerances.
Plan Burrito offers an authentic burrito product with 95 per cent of its ingredients imported from Mexico. It offers competitive prices, resulting in great value-for-money fast food. Its customer service is nothing less than 5-Stars as can be seen on all review platforms. Plan Burrito offers eating challenges and a regulars’ wall where photographs of challengers and loyal customers are displayed.
Here are some of Plan Burrito’s recent achievements:
• Award for the best-commended street food in the country and best Mexican establishment in the Midlands at the 2019 Food Awards England
• Finalists at the 2018 Food Awards England, representing the best Mexican cuisine category
• Awards for the best burrito in Leicestershire and best local eatery by LUX magazine in 2017 and 2018
• Awarded certificate of excellence on Trip Advisor for three years running in 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Won the Birmingham Prestige Awards 2019 for best Mexican Take Away
• Rated number one takeaway in its local area by delivery giants Deliveroo, beating competition such as KFC, Pizza Express, Bella Italia and Papa John’s
What is Plan Burrito looking for in its franchisees?
The key qualities and attributes Plan Burrito is looking for in its franchisees:
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Willingness to work hard at a seven-days-a-week operation, offering convenience and high-quality, healthy food service on a consistent basis
• The ability to effectively market Plan Burrito in your local area: business development and local marketing skills and a passion for selling
• Commitment to delivering the required high standards of customer service day-in and day-out
• Can communicate naturally and effortlessly with customers and teams
• Natural affinity and passion for quality food standards and fast-food operations
• Confident personality with excellent communication and motivational skills
• The ability to recruit and retain high-quality people to your team
• Ability and willingness to implement the Plan Burrito model and to work within a pre-determined business system
• Prepared to listen to advice and guidance
How much does a Plan Burrito franchise cost?
The minimum investment to open a Plan Burrito franchise is approximately £40,000, including the franchise fee of £19,995.
What is included in the Plan Burrito franchise package?
Plan Burrito supports its franchisees from the initial business set-up and launch, with a comprehensive franchise package. The franchise package includes:
• Location research: It offers guidance and advice in selecting a suitable location for your store(s). Plan Burrito assesses locations and specific properties in detail, considering amongst other things, demographics, footfall, accessibility, prominence, competition, parking facilities
• Premises design: It advises on the best design and layout for your store and will assist you throughout the process to ensure an efficient and cost-effective store layout
• Shop fit-out: It will liaise with your preferred shop-fitting contractor during the fit-out process and work with you to complete the project on schedule. Plan Burrito can if required, recommend a shop-fit contractor
• Equipment: Catering equipment, furniture, fittings and signage. It will recommend specifications for all fixtures and fittings for your new Plan Burrito store
• Assistance and support in launching and establishing your business
• Administration systems and processes
• In-depth training programme that includes all aspects of operating your new business, food hygiene, processes and procedures
• IT training, software support: EPOS system
• Advice on the initial set-up requirements
• Assistance with initial and ongoing marketing and promotions to build brand awareness
• Advice, guidance and support in relation to general business operations, ongoing management and business development
• Advice on the recruitment of your staff and training to the standard required
• General sales and operational advice and guidance
• Company procedures: Plan Burrito has policies and procedures for daily operations and accounting controls and performance measures
Plan Burrito offers training and guidance as well as audits and control procedures to help you run an efficient and professional store. It will also help you launch your Plan Burrito franchise to create maximum local awareness in your territory. The following are some of the areas that can be targeted:
● Social media campaigns: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Trip Advisor
● Plan Burrito website: Franchisee listing and Google Local
● Deliveroo and Just Eat launch
● Local press release announcing your arrival
● Targeted customer mailshots
● Launch promotions and offers
● Customer loyalty and referral campaigns and offers
What training and support does Plan Burrito provide its franchisees?
Plan Burrito has developed a detailed initial training programme for all new franchisees. The programme is designed to ensure you have the knowledge and know-how to operate your franchise store. During your training course, you will work with the management team of Plan Burrito and their key personnel. The training will be specific to individual requirements.
What locations or territories is Plan Burrito looking to operate in?
Plan Burrito is looking to open in all areas of the UK. You will be granted an exclusive license to own and operate a Plan Burrito franchise for a period of five years in a territory covering your defined local area and you will be responsible for developing the area to its full potential, with ongoing support.
Each territory will offer an excellent opportunity for ambitious entrepreneurs to build a successful and profitable business in their designated geographic area.
Plan Burrito will also consider applications from ambitious individuals, companies or investors who have the expertise and financial resources, as well as, multi-site retail operations experience to open a number of Plan Burrito shops.
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
Five-year franchise term, with the right to renew subject to you meeting the terms of renewal for a further five years and there is no renewal fee.
Why is Plan Burrito a good investment?
A substantial effort has been made by Plan Burrito’s management and specialist advisors in preparing a well-thought-out and comprehensive programme for all new franchisees. In addition to accessing the franchise system, there are lots of other important advantages you should consider:
• Established brand and a successful sales history with strong growth to date
• Skilled, experienced enthusiastic team
• The Plan Burrito knowledge, know-how and business operations
• A protected, exclusive franchise territory
• Plan Burrito is a proven business model with widespread appeal
• Mexican food and burritos are growing in popularity and demand in the UK
• As a healthy, nutritional fast-food product, burritos offer a fantastic option for consumers
• Simple processes, easy to train people to make delicious Mexican food and well-defined operational processes and systems
• Sales channels: eat-in, take away or order for home delivery. Burritos offer a substantial, healthy option that is great value
• A comprehensive, detailed start-up franchise package to launch your business
• On-going sales and business support
• Marketing: Expertise, experience and knowledge to assist you in successfully launching and building your Plan Burrito franchise
• Website, digital and social media marketing and online ordering facility available
• Comprehensive, in-depth initial and ongoing training
• Technology: Advanced technology to assist you to develop and grow your business
• Strong, unique brand image and use of its trademark
• Opportunity to build a successful and profitable business
• Strength of the Plan Burrito franchise network as it develops
• Having your own manageable business while being part of a larger group. Advice and support are readily available through the franchise network
• Opportunity to fulfil your true potential
How do I start setting up my own Plan Burrito franchise?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Plan Burrito, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Plan Burrito for further information!