The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£137,000 - £ 309,000
£226k to £417k, depending on location and specification. Investment can be reduced up to c.50% with bank funding
Operational break even from 6 to 7 months and pay back between to 3 and 3.5 years
About TRIB3 International
Founded by Kevin Yates, one of the pioneers of the UK boutique fitness market, TRIB3 is a fitness franchise like no other.
Expanding rapidly across the world with its unique workout experience and massive consumer appeal among its target audience, this international gym franchise is creating a global fitness family.
The ultimate group HIIT gym franchise with one studio design. Breakeven within six months with its volume boutique fitness concept, focused on maximising space in every session and building a base of loyal customers, who come back time and time again to enjoy a results driven workout.
• RESULTS-FOCUSED: The group setting and proprietary heart rate technology means the TRIB3 customer base gets unmissable results – and so do you - via its full-body coach-led 45-minute workout.
• BRAND LOYALTY: 80 per cent of your revenues will come from repeat business as your boutique fitness franchise matures and your community grows.
• GLOBAL FRANCHISE: Already in six countries worldwide and a growing brand in the franchise industry, choose a proven model in the fastest growing fitness industry sector.
How does the TRIB3 franchise model work?
With its flexible model, TRIB3 stores always feature its signature, spacious workout studio to ensure the fastest breakeven, but the rest is up to you.
You can choose your perfect TRIB3 store design based on your desired investment level, property size and area demographic.
What attributes is TRIB3 looking for in its franchisees?
People from a wide range of backgrounds, as long as they are passionate about people and providing exceptional experiences.
Franchisees will be supported by an expert team with decades of experience in the fitness space and established systems and processes, so don’t let a lack of experience deter you from getting started in this booming industry.
What training and support does TRIB3 provide its gym franchise owners?
• Industry-leading support team in place to offer operational support to ensure the journey from fitness facilities search to securing heads of terms, right through to recruiting and training team and pre-sales of your store is simple, clear and effective.
• Expert branding, marketing and sales team that deliver franchise partners with full marketing and branding support, including a full pre-sales toolkit, ongoing acquisition campaign collateral and usage/event toolkits, plus paid media delivery to the target market.
• Top-class coaches and programming. All programming and training is facilitated by TRIB3 with its custom workout builder and training academy. It ensures all coaches can deliver the programming effectively and that for TRIB3Rs the workout feels consistent but fresh.
How much does a TRIB3 fitness franchise cost?
The initial investment to start your own TRIB3 store starts from £137,000, depending on square footage and specification with its tiered size and spec model. With bank funding, investment can reduce c.50 per cent.
When can franchisees expect to turn a profit?
TRIB3 has expected revenue of operational break-even under six months, while business partners can expect a payback period of under three years.
What locations or territories is TRIB3 looking to operate its fitness business in?
TRIB3 already has fitness clubs in the United Kingdom, Spain, Republic of Ireland, China and Finland with huge expansion plans. However, its primary focus is on the UK and Spain in 2021.
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
Why is TRIB3 a good investment?
• Flexible tiered size and specification model: TRIB3 stores always feature its signature, spacious fitness studio to ensure the fastest breakeven, but the rest is up to you. You can design your perfect TRIB3 based on your desired investment level, property size and area demographic.
• End to end support: The support team has combined over 150 years of experience in the industry so you’ll receive full support across property, recruitment, marketing and sales.
• Full turnkey service: Global partnership agreements on all fitness equipment and construction.
• Design and branding: Drive powerful customer engagement with its world-class branding and experience-led design of stores.
• Global franchise: Already in seven countries worldwide, choose a proven model in the fastest growing fitness sector.
• Results-focused: The group setting and proprietary heart rate technology means customers get unmissable results – and so do you.
How in demand is TRIB3’s services?
Boutique fitness has been booming since 2012 with the International Health, Racquet, and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) reporting, between 2013 and 2017, a 121 per cent increase in membership/affiliation with boutique studios versus a 15 per cent increase in membership with traditional fitness operators. The 2018 IHRSA Health Club Consumer reported US boutique studios cumulatively accounted for 40 per cent of the industry’s membership, representing the largest single segment of the sector.
Boutique studios emerged at the higher-end of the fitness market capitalising on an emerging ‘experience culture’, offering high-service, focused fitness concepts that deliver rich consumer experiences.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has no doubt had a big impact on the fitness sector as with many industries globally, with TRIB3’s ‘volume boutique’ model it is able to demonstrate how quickly boutique fitness can rebound with the right set-up, even with distancing and safety measures in place.
A recent TRIB3 franchisee, who opened in August 2020 in the midst of the pandemic, achieved breakeven at month two of trading. The unique studio design, which offers over 40 spots-per-session, allows for a fast breakeven at highly achievable occupancy levels. The group setting simultaneously cultivates strong communities, loyalty and repeat business.
These trends and results show that operators like TRIB3 are in a prime position to leverage the coming market growth in the exciting and important fitness sector.
How do I start setting up my own TRIB3 franchise business?
To find out more or to request further information about TRIB3 franchise packages, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to TRIB3 International for further information!