The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Health & Beauty
An individual store should generate £250,000+
About M Room®
M Room® was launched in 2008 in Finland by two of the world’s best barbers. It has expanded through franchising and offers its customers a high-quality grooming experience, combined with a unique membership model, high-quality products and modern customer experience.
M Room® offers yearly memberships, which include barbering services, added benefits and free extra products.
UNIQUE SERVICE CONCEPT
M Room®‘s service offer includes haircuts, shaves, colouring and special treatments – which when combined create a unique barber experience for a discerning clientele.
EXCLUSIVE HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS
One of M Room’s absolute strengths is having its own unique products, which are sold exclusively through M Room channels. These have been designed specifically for its customers, and are manufactured in Finland.
M Room® values its customers’ time, and the M Room system means that they have little or no wait prior to enjoying the services.
What the brand looks for in an M Room® franchisee
You do not have to have a barbering or hairdressing background to enjoy success as an M Room franchisee. The brand is looking for well-financed individuals, who have strong commercial skills, share in M Room®‘s customer-focused orientation and business vision, are excellent communicators, and have built or managed multi-site businesses in the past.
What training and support do M Room® franchisees get?
Comprehensive training-launch support is provided for a master franchisee – both in the UK, and in Helsinki, at M-Room’s headquarters:
• Two weeks in Finland for the licensee and as many others as they wish to participate. Expenses for individuals attending training (travel and accommodation) to be covered by the licensee.
• Two weeks in the UK, based around the unit opening – staff training in the week prior to opening.
• Architectural design for the unit – floor plans/layout/finishes/3D visualisations.
• Staff selection support (via Skype)
• Location support – based on licensee providing data associated with the proposed unit.
Thereafter, M-Room provides the master with:
• M Manual – a comprehensive guide to every aspect of the business model
• M Institute – and on-line learning environment for all team members.
• M Cloud – POS & IT solutions
• Selecting, packaging and promoting male grooming products
• A large bank of marketing materials which can be adapted for the local market.
• Global brand media site, app, mroom.com
• Brand development
• Visual identity
• Material, system, service and product development
• Global IPR management
How much does an M Room® franchise cost?
A master franchisee is expected to open at least one unit themselves, before sub-franchising. An individual location should generate at least £250,000 in revenues, with profitability being linked to overhead costs, such as rent, plus of course labour costs. But a well-managed unit should achieve a net profit of 15 to 20 per cent.
This initial investment will be linked to the costs of the first unit, plus the licence fee for the region, which will be dependent on the potential of that geography. However, it is likely to be £200,000-plus.
Sub-franchisees would normally be expected to open a cluster of units at least three-plus units.
What locations or territories are available?
Regions are available across the UK.
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
It is to be discussed with the franchisee on an individual basis. Fill in the form on this page to enquire.
Why is an M Room® franchise a good investment?
• The men’s grooming market is growing. The number of barbershops especially in northern Europe has grown in the last three years, which provides a good environment to expand with a quality barbershop concept, like M Room. Men´s personal hair care market is expected to hit $166bn in 2022 according to Allied Market Research.
• Year-round sustainable and reliable business model.
• Loyal customers, with customer satisfaction over 90 per cent.
• Memberships bring upfront cash flow which ensures growth and expansion.
• High-quality internal training system and coaches ensuring the professionalism of your staff.
• Universal and tested model that’s applicable around the world - with the same vision and focus.
• Resources available for the franchisee: World Champion barbers as well as the concept and brand inventors working closely with you, providing a lifetime of experience and over 60 years of man-hours in concept and product development.
• M Room’s own product line ensures the highest profit margin and happiest consumers.
• Big Data: with around 16,500 members, M Room knows what its clients want, and (2019) 160,000 people have used My M Room with a monthly average of 25,000 users.
• Technology frontrunner in its industry: First to implement AI into barbering.
• No appointments means more clients and more earnings for barbers and franchise owners.
• Industry presence, awarded several times and influencer and content creator in the industry: Monthly blog and social media visibility.
How can I get started on setting up my own franchise with M Room®?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with M Room®, click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to M Room® for further information!