The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Lettings & Property
£32,000 + VAT
£19,995 + VAT
About Countrywide Signs
Countrywide Signs is a franchisor with 25 years of impressive expertise in the property signage business and its nationwide network is not at capacity…the team is still on the search for more dynamic, driven and enthusiastic entrepreneurs looking for a new venture.
Fast approaching 40 franchisees, the business model is proven, lucrative and holds vast customer potential throughout the UK. In fact, there is upwards of 30,000 estate and letting agents across the nation and a growing commercial signage market to match.
The scope is huge! Just look around your own local area and you’ll see numerous ‘for sale’ and ‘to let’ signboards, many of which will have been installed by the Countrywide Signs network.
How does the Countrywide Signs franchise model work?
The Countrywide Signs franchise is van-based and the company’s services are all carried out on customer sites.
You become a property signage expert, managing customers’ property board needs from print, install, update instructions and signboard removal through to aftercare.
The business opportunity requires low investment, as no premises are required. You would simply run your new business from your home and conduct your daily property signage installs throughout your territory area on the road in your Countrywide Signs van.
As a result, overheads are minimal and if you follow the proven franchise business model, as well as take full advantage of the business development and marketing support available, profit, business growth and your future retirement security are cemented.
Countrywide Signs has an outstanding success rate of 96 per cent of franchise owners making a success of their business - that is one of the best records of any UK franchise network.
Impressive earning potential
The Countrywide Signs business model has two aims: to quickly generate cash flow to give you the lifestyle you want and to grow as an asset to sell in the future, providing you with a long-term return on your investment. How quickly you get to this point is up to you, but the support team is there to help you along the way.
It may be hard work, but if you’re practical, hands-on and business-minded (and, of course, if you choose) you could grow your single-van business into a multi-van Countrywide Signs franchise and take the next step to become a regional operation.
Who are Countrywide Signs looking for?
Countrywide Signs is looking for people with a passion for excellent service and who enjoy getting out and about.
If you’re motivated, determined and prepared to follow the business model and prepared to work on developing good general business skills, a Countrywide Signs franchise is the ideal business for you and can provide a fantastic life.
With a professionally sign-written van, you’ll benefit from instant credibility with agents. Offering a local service backed by Countrywide Signs’ national standards recognised brand name and full support, this is the opportunity to become the go-to provider of board management services in your local communities.
Top reasons why you should choose Countrywide Signs
• Impressive earning potential. Choose a one van operation or grow to a multi-van business with turnover potential of £250,000 per annum
• Massive customer-base. Over 30,000 estate and letting agents in the UK and a growing commercial signage market. Average of over 100,000 properties per territory area
• Opportunities nationwide. Including new greenfield territory areas and established resale opportunities
• Established and trusted brand. 25 years’ industry success. Recommended by 98 per cent of its agents
• Low investment. Partnerships with leading franchise lenders. Up to 70 per cent of investment available
• Training and support from franchise experts. Over 80 years combined franchise industry expertise
• BFA and QFA member. Accredited as an ethical franchisor
• ISO 9001 quality assured. Operational systems are regularly audited. Scoring 4.7 out of 5 for service
What experience do you need to start a Countrywide Signs franchise?
You don’t need prior experience in the property industry to succeed with your Countrywide Signs franchise.
All franchisees are given full training to help you establish your business and grow at a sustainable rate.
As with any franchise, having the skills needed to manage your own business, self-motivation, and ambition will be essential qualities to help you succeed.
The Countrywide Signs training and support
The company’s comprehensive training package includes remote learning and classroom-style sessions, a strategic business launch programme, followed by a strategic ongoing support structure.
Countrywide Signs new franchisee training is led by highly successful former franchisee Sue Jamil and covers:
• Marketing and sales to win business
• The company’s unique ‘Print. Manage. Promote’ service offering
• Health and safety
• Practical board installation and management skills to meet Countrywide Signs’ high-quality standards
• Managing and growing your business and income
• Online systems and simple accounting procedures
• In fact, everything you need to become a Countrywide Signs property signage expert
• Training and operations; maintaining high standards, including best practice and safety
• Business development expertise; identifying opportunities, implementing growth strategies and maintaining customer relations
• Marketing guidance and support; promoting services on a national, regional and local level
• National accounts; managing and overseeing Countrywide Signs’ multi-location clients
• Online business management software; to manage orders, data, credit control and invoicing
Flexible investment options and financing are available
Countrywide Signs offers exclusive territories, with a choice of size and investment levels for new start-up businesses.
On average franchise owners enjoy 55-65 per cent profit on their turnover with a single van operation averaging between £5,000-£6,000 sales per month.
Choose to expand! Countrywide Signs has several franchise owners operating multi-van businesses who enjoy turnover of more than £250,000 per annum! With top performers running multiple territories who continue to increase turnover year-on-year!
The Countrywide Signs franchise package has everything you need to succeed
An investment of just £19,995 + VAT provides you with everything you need to get your business started and growing.
Thanks to Countrywide Signs’ strong relationships with lenders, who are familiar with the company’s business model, up to 70 per cent of funding is available, subject to status, meaning you could get started with just £5,000-£10,000 of your own money.
Franchise owners also receive:
• A detailed marketing plan to hit the ground running
• Centralised credit control and invoicing
• Regional franchisee meetings
• Regular interaction with the rest of the franchisee network
• Email and telephone support
• Developing technology to support all aspects of the role
• Work from national account agents
• Ongoing business development and marketing support and training
What territories are available for a Countrywide Signs franchise?
Countrywide Signs has territories available all over the UK, with a range of options available.
Franchisees can purchase a vacant territory to start from scratch or purchase a resale franchise with an existing customer base already active. You can also take over part of a territory owned by an existing franchisee, with customers already present.
Established businesses for sale
In addition to new start-ups, existing Countrywide Signs franchises become available to purchase when current franchise owners are ready to realise their investment and sell their business.
These resale opportunities come with established clients already in place, so you can start making money from day one, nurturing your existing client list while building new business.
What funding opportunities are there for a Countrywide Signs franchise?
As mentioned above, thanks to Countrywide Signs’ strong relationships with lenders, who are familiar with the company’s business model, up to 70 per cent of funding is available, subject to status.
Countrywide Signs also works with leading national franchise finance specialists, so it can guide and support you through the process of obtaining the business finance that is right for you. The franchisor has a very strong track record of securing loans as a result.
How does the Countrywide Signs franchise help you to grow your business?
Countrywide Signs has several existing national accounts in place with major brands in the property industry, which offer a steady flow of jobs passed on to franchisees on a regular basis.
The company maintains a network of contacts between its head office and those of major letting agents, online companies and other national agencies and manages requests for work, passing them directly to franchisees in the local area.
Franchise owners can expect a great starting point and recurring income, even in new territories, and because Countrywide Signs takes on most of the administration involved, this can help franchises grow much faster.
Is a Countrywide Signs franchise a good franchise opportunity?
As one of the most successful franchises in the country, with a strongly positive track record over the years, anyone looking at joining Countrywide Signs as a franchisee will likely be in good company.
The brand is well established in the property industry and highly in demand for its services, giving franchisees plenty of opportunities to grow and flourish.
The brand has also diversified into other signage services for businesses outside the property sector and franchises can open to a broader market, for greater diversity and income potential.
How can I get started on running my own Countrywide Signs franchise?
To find out more about starting your own franchise with Countrywide Signs, contact the company via the online enquiry form to arrange a preliminary call back.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Countrywide Signs for further information!