The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£14,000 per week
About NKD Pizza
The trademark “ancestral blend of 10 grains” is the fundamental differentiator providing a high fibre and nutritious dough alternative to the heavily processed pizza dough used by many competitors. To offer customers choices, NKD Pizza has introduced a white pizza which is simply, flour, water, yeast, salt and a little bit of oil.
NKD Pizza doesn’t cut corners when it comes to making pizza, to prove this it has changed the shape—a rectangular pizza, in a rectangular pizza box.
NKD Pizza has an international pipeline of over 100 stores opening over the next five years across, Germany, UAE, Bulgaria, Kuwait, Ireland and the UK.
With this pipeline of stores, it is developing and strengthening its growth infrastructure with a robust supply chain, marketing and brand development to give strong brand recognition. This gives its franchisees a recognisable brand to launch in their chosen territory with the confidence of having a strong partner.
NKD Pizza is looking to build on this current momentum by partnering with strong franchisees to open NKD Pizza stores in additional territories – from master franchisees and area developers to single-store operators. This is the perfect brand to add to your growing franchise portfolio or start your entrepreneurial journey.
How much does the NKD Pizza franchise cost?
Full set up cost is between £120,000 to £200,000. Multi-unit opportunities are available. In year 2, the business is expected to be profitable and all capital expenditure costs covered.
What is NKD Pizza looking for in its franchisees?
NKD Pizza is looking to partner and continue its exciting growth with franchisees who see themselves with these qualities:
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Fully dedicated to their NKD Pizza franchise
• Previous experience working on a high volume QSR brand
• A keen eye for detail to ensure the brand standards are maintained
• Strong local knowledge of their chosen franchise area
• Experience of managing a team
• Loves to develop and grow their team
• Willing to learn a new brand model
• Ideally a pizza lover, but hey who isn’t.
What training and support do NKD Pizza franchisees get for their investment?
NKD Pizza has developed a concise 20-day training plan. This plan gives comprehensive training on all aspects of managing and running a successful NKD Pizza location. Below is an outline of the training plan. All training will be carried out by its training team in your store. This means NKD Pizza can train your full team in the location they are going to be working in.
• 15 days of on-site training at your NKD Pizza location before the soft launch week, where the franchisor will assist you in other staff training, snagging, planning for a soft launch, planning for the launch event (if any) and initial trading.
• Five days of working with and mentoring your team during the first week of operations.
• Other sessions may take place at the support office or a third-party supplier of training.
• NKD Pizza has developed a suite of online training videos for franchisees during the COVD-19 crisis. This suite of videos will remain available to provide training to new team members to ensure constant team development.
What locations or territories is NKD Pizza looking to franchise in?
Currently, the brand is looking to open franchises in Edinburgh, Birmingham, Nottingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Glasgow and Newcastle.
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
A five-year term that is renewable.
How can I get started on setting up my own NKD Pizza business?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with NKD Pizza, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to NKD Pizza for further information!