ActionCOACH clocks up 25 stars for Franchisee Satisfaction
Smith + Henderson’s UK Franchise Satisfaction Survey has been adopted by over 100 franchisors since it started in 2011.
Over 150 ActionCOACH Franchise Partners were invited to rate their franchise, its products, rewards and support. The overall score puts ActionCOACH in the running for awards that are held in November where, for the last three consecutive years, they won RBS’s Best Mid-Priced Franchise.
Top 4 rated UK franchises 2013-2017
These outstanding results year after year make ActionCOACH 1 of just 4 franchises to receive a 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction rating for 5 years.
Ian Christelow, ActionCOACH’s UK Co-founder, explains: “These awards mean the most to our team because they are based on our partners’ feelings about our franchise. No matter how great your system is, if your franchise partners aren’t happy, then growth is not possible.
“We consider our franchise partners to be our business partners. We work hard to provide the best support and opportunities for growth. Their feedback gives us confidence we’re on the right track, but we’ll never become complacent. We’re also very proud to be one of just 4 franchises with 25 stars to our name!”
Some anonymous comments from this year’s survey
- “The progression in structured support over the last year has been great to see. The investment in systems and people is evident and appreciated.”
- “With the partnerships with major banks, the ActionCOACH brand is becoming more widely known and gaining credibility.”
- “Culture is second to none.”
- “Ian and Julie provide fantastic leadership. James Vincent and the team do too.”
- “I am excited by the opportunities that this business continues to offer me.”
Join this rewarding profession
The estimated total revenue generated by professional coaching in Western Europe was $898 million in 2015*. More than ever, there’s a huge need for business coaches to help companies secure meaningful growth and achieve their goals.
Mitali Chopra, a Franchise Partner since August 2016, says: “I chose ActionCOACH because I wanted the opportunity to build my own business and create impact in peoples’ lives, both in business and personally.
“I am proud to be an Action Coach because of the wonderful team and powerful vision.”
You might also be interested in
- A model franchisee: Jocette Mower, F45 Training
- Do franchisees come down with a case of Blue Monday?
- My franchise story: setting up a Get Ahead VA franchise
- Multi-brand franchising: the business benefits for franchisees and franchisors
- Why it’s important to educate international franchise brands entering the UK