"AIMS have provided me with support at every step of my journey," says Kaysen, AIMS Accountant North London
Kaysen Pyndiah joined AIMS after a successful career at a Big Four accountancy firm and in investment banking. He was looking at escaping corporate life and leaving behind the grind of the city and wanted to spend more time with his children.
He decided that starting an accountancy practice would be the obvious step to take, but realised that he would need support in areas such as marketing and technical issues. He came across AIMS and after attending a discovery session, opened his practice in 2016.
Through AIMS, Kaysen has been able to grow a successful accountancy practice, with nearly 200 clients, and a strong and regular monthly income. And he has been able to achieve the work-life balance he didn’t have before. He says: “AIMS have provided me with support at every step of my journey, even helping me arrive at a staffing solution.”
At a glance AIMS Accountants For Business
Number of franchised outlets: 200
Location of units: UK Wide
Investment range: £5,000
Minimum required capital: £5,000
Contact: Philip Doyle firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 616 6632
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector