Junior Einsteins Science Club is looking to grant franchises in the UK
Junior Einsteins Science Club franchisees provide science afterschool clubs, during school clubs, whole-of-school science shows and workshops, summer, Halloween and Easter science camps and science birthday parties, along with corporate and family events and festivals.
Through the company’s bespoke science-based programmes, it develops children’s confidence and self esteem by promoting creative thinking, teamwork, imagination and problem solving abilities.
There are many benefits to running a Junior einsteins science club franchise
- The business can be run as a home-based mobile franchise.
- Its proven, recurring revenue model requires no permanent physical event space, while Junior Einsteins Science Club says its simple to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
- All Junior Einsteins Science Club franchisees receive full training; the initial equipment required to run a maximum of 15 afterschool clubs and 33 parties, shows and events per week; and a copy of an operations manual that provides detailed guidance on how to run the franchise.
- A programme of ongoing support and guidance is delivered through remote, online and face to face meetings in a number of areas, including marketing, sales, business management, themed experiments, business systems and child safety and protection.
- As well as benefiting from a strong, internationally recognised and trusted brand, franchisees are provided with password protected access to Junior Einsteins Science Club’s cutting edge website and bespoke franchise drive to enable them to download, edit and customise a wide range of sales and marketing materials.
- Support is also offered to franchisees in order to generate strong social media marketing campaigns across platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Junior Einsteins Science Club has invested heavily in integrated business management systems to drive the administrative side of the franchise.
- As a programme developer, the company is committed to developing additional themed science experiments in order to broaden the appeal of the brand to existing and new customers.
According to the company, its franchises are granted to carefully selected, passionate owner operators who are willing to run their businesses in strict adherence to the systems, policies and procedures set out by Junior Einsteins Science Club.