Recession proof company Fantastic Services is expanding its business into new territories
Fantastic Services, the biggest property service provider in London and a leading UK franchisor, is performing brilliantly in these turbulent times. Preparing its business for a scenario in which traditional ways of delivering services are no longer feasible has set the company on the road to success. Again.
Co-founder and board chair Rune Sovndahl, who prefers to call the recession ‘reinvention’, says: “It’s a chance to redo and reshape our business. We all know trees don’t grow into heaven, so at one stage certain things will change and once we understand it’s a frame of mind things will seem a lot less severe.”
An innovative mindset is the key to success
Fantastic Services has built an action plan to deal with the crisis. Fantastic Services implemented the following new adaptive solutions to its business tactics:
- By executing practices to keep all franchisees and customers healthy, the company continued to safely deliver fantastic services.
- By developing new services, such as antiviral sanitisation, antibacterial painting and minimal contact services, it kept each franchisee’s schedule busy.
- As a result, Fantastic Services has seen an increased demand for antiviral sanitisation, gardening, plumbing and other emergency services during the past few months.
Seeing how well its existing franchisees have done, Fantastic Services expanded its business into new territories in the UK - in the last two months, it’s welcomed four new area developers into the network.
Growing the business despite the economic crisis
Fantastic Services has a long history of tunnelling around obstacles and finding new opportunities on the other side.
As Rune says: “When our backs are against the wall, we are forced to think outside the box. Suddenly, we find the courage to take action. The brain enters crisis mode and it reminds us that we are capable of amazing feats.” Along with new measures, new services and updated tactics, Fantastic Services has decided to put the business not only in its customers’ shoes, but also in those who want to invest in a home services franchise that survives, no matter what.
Knowing that managing personal finances during the current crisis is not easy, Fantastic Services offers customised packages that suit your needs and resources.
Join a franchise that lasts
Fantastic Services prides itself on being a people driven company that uses high-end technology. No matter what industry you choose to join - whether it’s cleaning, gardening, handyman, plumbing or pest control - you get access to the company’s award winning customer relationship management system, apps and training platform - the Fantastic Academy.
The cutting edge technology makes establishing a connection between technicians, customers and the franchise owner as easy as pie.
If you want to be part of a business that continues to grow, implements new ways of communication and launches new strategies and services, Fantastic Services is the right choice for you.
At a glance Fantastic Services
Number of franchised outlets:
Location of units:
UK, USA and Australia
Minimum required capital:
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- How company-owned stores can enhance franchise training programmes
- How landscaping businesses can flourish in 2021
- “100 per cent of franchisees renew their franchise agreements. They now only seem to leave us to retire”
- Finance facts: industry expert explains what you need to know