The 2020 NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising Awards are back with a brand new category
The NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising Awards are the biggest event in the EWIF calendar, offering an opportunity for people across franchising to have some of their achievements recognised.
Winning an EWIF Award - even being shortlisted - is a fantastic way to celebrate the amazing work being accomplished within every sphere of franchising.
This year’s categories are:
- >New Woman Franchisor of the Year.
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year.
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year.
- Woman Franchisor of the Year.
- Woman Franchisee of the Year.
- Young Woman (Under 30) in Franchising of the Year.
- Service Provider of the Year (Male or female service provider supporting women in franchising).
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising.
- Ambassador of the Year (Male or female).
This year sees the inclusion of a new award - Ambassador of the Year - to celebrate the person who has supported the EWIF mission of encouraging more women into franchising throughout 2019. The winner of this category will have lived and breathed the EWIF values, tirelessly promoting the benefits of franchising to women.
Have you had a record number of female franchisees join your network? Are you a service provider who has advised more women than ever before? Have you spoken at events to promote franchising to women? Then you could be the EWIF Ambassador of the Year.
Why should you enter the EWIF awards 2020?
Entering awards is a great opportunity, even if you’re not shortlisted.
The process of writing your entry allows you to reflect back and feel good about your successes over the year. In addition, allowing yourself the time and space to celebrate your franchise achievements often leads you to applaud those within your teams and network, giving them an unexpected boost.
Entering the awards also means:
- You can use them to gain publicity for your nomination and brand. Contact your local, TV, radio and newspapers in the lead-up to the event.
- When you’re shortlisted, add credibility to your brand by incorporating the finalist logo on your website, social media and email signatures.
- You can use the awards events as an ideal opportunity for networking, especially with other finalists in your category - you all share something in common!
- You can attract more potential franchisees by positioning your brand as ‘best in class’.
How to enter
The awards are free and easy to enter, so you have nothing to lose!
Entries must be submitted before 5pm on February 28. EWIF’s judging panel are poised and ready to read your exciting entries, highlighting another great year in franchising. Finalists will be announced on March 25.
Find out more about how to enter the NatWest EWIF Awards at ewif.org/2020-natwest-ewif-awards