Run your own cupcake business with the help of Cup the Cake
Cup the Cake offers an opportunity to start your own cupcake business from the comfort of your own home, with no traffic, no travelling expenses, no boss to answer to and, best of all, no monthly royalties to pay.
Your business will be set up for you from scratch. The comprehensive start-up kit includes your own online business portal to capture your orders, bookings and online payments, a Cup the Cake email address, business cards, car magnets, a Facebook page and initial online marketing activity.
Initial training is also included, as is the option to complete further ongoing training.
Cup the Cake has three business options available, depending on your goals and preferred starting price: Fairy, Cherub and Angelic.
Setting aside the fact that you can still be with your family and work from home, you will be in a position to earn a cash income directly corresponding to the hours you invest in your venture.
The harder you work, the higher your profits will soar. Whether it’s part-time or full-time, the choice of how you run your business is up to you.
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises