The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£2,999 - £ 19,999
About Fun Fest for Children
Fun Fest for Children offers a range of different childcare and children’s services franchise systems which includes:
• Fun Fest Holiday Clubs
• Fun Fest Before & After School Clubs
• Fun Fest Children’s Parties
This gives franchisees flexibility and choice in terms of the type of business and the level of investment that they wish to commit to.
The Coram Family & Childcare: Holiday Childcare Survey stated “High-quality holiday childcare is essential for both families and the economy: as well as enabling parents to work, it gives children the opportunity to take part in positive activities that they might not otherwise access.”
All Fun Fest services are designed to be child-led, which means letting the children themselves decide what they wish to play, learn or explore and supporting them in their choices. Parents desire high-quality service providers to care for, teach and entertain their children. Children are becoming increasingly sophisticated customers. They know what they want and what they like and are not afraid to tell you. The Fun Fest team listens carefully to what children tell them to ensure that their services are child-centred.
How does the Fun Fest franchise model work?
A franchisee is granted ownership of a geographical territory within the UK, as defined by the postcodes in that region, where they are the sole Fun Fest operator. The franchise agreement specifies the rights and obligations of the franchisor and the franchisee.
The Fun Fest franchise package includes:
• Operations Manual
• Tool kits of resources
• Mentoring and support
• School/setting finding service
• Ofsted licence
• Digital marketing package
• Website page, booking and information system.
What are the different services that Fun Fest offers?
Fun Fest Holiday Club
Every child is different and Fun Fest Holiday Club embraces this by offering them a choice from a menu of exciting activities every morning and afternoon. This means that children design their own individual holiday programme, choosing activities they love or trying something new. In one week a Fun Fest Holiday Club can give children a chance to play Quidditch (Harry Potter Experience), hold a snake (Animaltastic), bake a cake (Cupcake Heaven), build a den (Great Outdoors), juggle (Circus Skills), score a goal (Football Camp), design a bag (BLING), solve clues (Treasure Hunt), paint a canvas (Picturesque Painting) and drive like Lewis Hamilton (Go-Karting).
Knowing that their children are having fun and benefitting from these opportunities is a key factor in parents’ choice of holiday childcare but Fun Fest Holiday Clubs delivers on other important aspects too. The clubs are:
• Ofsted registered and managed by qualified childcare professionals
• Based on local primary school premises and take children from three years old
• Open from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm for all the school holidays
• Eligible for childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare.
Fun Fest Before & After School Clubs
Having built strong relationships with schools where the holiday clubs are based, Fun Fest was increasingly being asked to run its Before & After School Clubs so this is what it now offers as another service to schools and as an additional income stream for franchisees. By providing a different Fun Fest activity session every afternoon, such as pottery, dodgeball, barmy origami, tag rugby and fun day Friday, children can enjoy a variety of different after school activities.
Fun Fest Children’s Parties
Parents are constantly looking for inspiration for their children’s birthday parties. The most popular Fun Fest activity sessions are ideally suited to this and so children can now enjoy a range of unique party themes on their special day such as the Beauty School Party, Nerf Challenge Party, Mission Impossible Party, I’m a Kid Get Me Out of Here Party and many more.
How much does a Fun Fest franchise cost?
The prices and potential returns for each franchise system are as follows:
Fun Fest Children’s Parties
Price: £2,999-plus VAT
Potential return for hosting 80 parties per year: £30,000 per annum or £600 per week
Fun Fest Before & After School Club
Price: £9,999-plus VAT
Potential return for one club with 50 children per day: £55,000 per annum or £1,400 per week
Fun Fest Holiday Club
Potential return for one club with 70 children per day: £30,000 per annum or £2,500 per week
Price for all three of the above: £19,999-plus VAT.
Why is Fun Fest for Children a good investment?
A Fun Fest for Children franchise gives you a brand and a business which is:
• Child-centred: Making sure that children’s choices are central to their Fun Fest experiences
• High quality: Having built an excellent reputation with Ofsted, schools, parents and children
• In demand: Providing childcare solutions to working parents for which there is a growing demand coupled with a lack of adequate provision across the UK
• Profitable: Earning a fantastic return for seasonal, part-time or full-time operating hours
• Flexible: Fitting around your life, commitments and aspirations in a way which suits you
• Supported: Providing the tools, training, advice and support you need to succeed
• Rewarding: Giving children exciting experiences they will never forget.
Fun Fest for Children is ranked as one of the UK’s Top 100 franchisor’s. Since it launched its national franchise programme in 2017, it has achieved:
• UK-wide network: Over 25 operating units in the UK, spread from Bolton in the North to Orpington in the South
• Unique USP of choice: All Fun Fest services are designed to be child-led, supporting children in their choices
• Growth: 68 per cent growth in revenue year on year
• Customer satisfaction: Net promoter score of 61
• Franchisee satisfaction: 88 per cent franchisee satisfaction rating
• Ofsted approval: All services receiving ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in its Ofsted inspections
• Awards: Best Newcomer to franchising award in 2018 from WorkingMums
If you want to run your own business and are looking for an exciting and quality brand in a growth market that will earn fantastic returns for a flexible working life then consider a Fun Fest franchise.
What does Fun Fest look for in its franchisees?
Franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds. There are pharmacists, sales professionals, horticulturalists and business analysts as well as teachers, teaching assistants and nursery practitioners.
They have a wide variety of knowledge and skills but share the following qualities:
• A knowledge of the local area in terms of families, schools and childcare
• A desire for quality and excellence in what they do
• A positive and proactive attitude
• The ability to plan ahead, project manage and complete tasks to a deadline
• Attention to detail
• A good communicator.
Please note that it is not necessary to have experience in childcare or hold specific childcare qualifications.
What do Fun Fest franchisees say about the brand?
“I have been a franchisee for just over a year now. I have one thriving holiday club which is making a good level of profit and am now working towards opening my second club which I have achieved alongside other work and family commitments. It is very rewarding as I get such good feedback from my customers and I love the level of flexibility and choice that I have as a franchisee in building my business”
– Kate Bailey, franchisee for Lichfield & Tamworth
“The flexibility that my franchise offers is second to none. Originally, I put a few months of hard work into setting up but was then able to run it alongside a full-time job while my Fun Fest grew. For relatively low start-up costs, the financial returns are now great enough to allow me to step away from full-time work and focus on maximising the potential of my Fun Fest territory. I don’t have childcare qualifications myself but with the support on offer from the Fun Fest team and by employing strong staff members, this has never been a problem. Fun Fest is a great opportunity for anyone looking for greater personal and financial independence”
– Ryan Turner, franchisee for Sutton Coldfield
“I knew it was time to ‘scratch the itch’ I had to run my own business, but not having done anything like this before I also knew I would need help and support from the start. I could see that a franchise would give me a business-in-a-box but to start with, I had no idea what sort of business would be right for me. I was impressed with the Fun Fest brand, team and offering. The investment level was appealing, and I could see that I would not have to give up my existing work entirely to run a franchise with them. Having young children myself, I knew there was a need in my area for a holiday childcare service. A franchise with Fun Fest has given us the flexible and supported business we need, and our recent target-breaking launch just goes to confirm we made the right choice!”
– Avni Dhiman, franchisee with her sister Anjli for Harrow & Stanmore
How do I start setting up my own Fun Fest franchise?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Fun Fest, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Fun Fest for Children for further information!