Owner-operators of 3@1 Fourways, Tania and Peter Edwards, share why the 3@1 model was best suited for them
Franchisee Peter Edwards explains: “After an exhausting search into many franchise opportunities available to Tania and myself, we decided that the 3@1 model suited both our collective career experience and our expectations from owning our own business.
“After training at an existing store, 3@1 Fourways opened its doors for trading in September 2005 in the recently refurbished and remodelled Leaping Frog Garden Centre in Fourways with a 50 square metre footprint.
“In four years, our business had grown so much that we had to expand.
“After what is now approaching our 15-year anniversary, the business model has proven to be a success and despite an economy that is far from galloping the 3@1 Business Centre service is still growing at a good pace.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- Franchising can turn your great resignation into an exciting new career
- How to best manage your budget to invest in the resources you need to grow
- How to build your own business empire and scale it to success through franchising
- “Creativity is what makes the world go round”