Owning a Kare Plus franchise empowers you to support others
Established in 1989, Kare Plus is an established franchisor with extensive experience of supporting local communities through the provision of clinical and non-clinical care.
A Kare Plus homecare franchise opportunity gives enthusiastic individuals the chance to make a difference with a profitable and personally fulfilling business in one of the UK’s fastest growing industry sectors. With the company’s help, expertise, support and guidance, you’ll build a business that sits at the heart of a community.
Kare Plus’ franchise owners are passionate about business, passionate about care and, most importantly, they are passionate about supporting their customers so they can continue living in the environment they cherish the most - their home.
You will not only create fantastic career opportunities, but also support and enrich the lives of those most in need. Whether it’s by providing a little support in the home through to 24-hour support delivered by trained live-in carers, owning a Kare Plus franchise empowers you to support others and provide the care they really want.
Call 01952 783338 for more information.
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector