Kare Plus, the nursing and healthcare provider is hosting an informal coffee morning for prospective franchisees
This August, Kare Plus is welcoming prospective franchise owners to a coffee morning at its head office in Telford. Established in 1989, Kare Plus is a nursing and healthcare provider with a national network of franchises working in local communities through the provision of clinical and nonclinical care.
This is the perfect chance to learn about the Kare Plus opportunity in an open and informal setting alongside likeminded individuals. Numerous members of the company’s support team will be available during the two-hour session to talk with attendees about the different head office functions and their role in the day-to-day of running of a franchise.
Not a big coffee drinker? Don’t worry, Kare Plus will have tea and soft drinks alongside some tasty pastries. Register your interest now to ensure your space on what will be a fantastic morning of discovery, franchising and great coffee.
To register visit https://discover.kareplus.co.uk or call 01952 783 338.
The two hours will cover:
- An introduction to Kare Plus
- The Kare Plus opportunity
- Any questions you may have
You will also have the chance to talk with representatives from:
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- Leading trade body offers careers advice you can count on
- Multi-unit franchise ownership: what are the benefits?
- Franchising: The key to unlocking the perfect work-life balance
- “I share the stories of women who refuse to allow society to force them into a box”