Puddle Ducks needs your help to bring its mission to children near you
Puddle Ducks’ mission is for every child to love and respect the water and swim beautifully. That’s why its standards are the highest and approach is unique, which applies to the company’s franchise model, as well as its swimming lessons.
Puddle Ducks franchisees have a wide range of backgrounds, from solicitors to accountants and midwives to swimming teachers. However, they all have two things in common: a passion for the Puddle Ducks brand and a desire to succeed in business, while doing something rewarding.
The company is looking for ambitious, hard-working people. Most franchisees start off in the water, but Puddle Ducks wants you on dry land, managing a team of expert teachers as soon as possible.
Its franchisees know hard work pays off and leads to a flexible family life that enables them to be around for all the unmissable moments and more. It’s called ‘The Puddle Ducks Difference’.
Territories are currently available in London (and surrounding area), Surrey, Cambridgeshire (and surrounding area), Buckinghamshire, Norfolk, Birmingham/West Midlands/ Warwickshire, Hampshire, Devon, South Wales and South Scotland.
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises