Raring2go! helps you make the most of your first year in business
One of the most common questions we hear when speaking with potential new franchisees focuses on the level of ‘real terms’ support they can expect in their first year of business - that critical first year of operation.
To ensure the best possible start to business, Raring2go! has decided to enhance its start-up package: all new franchisees will enjoy an investment into their business, from Raring2go!, of over £10,000 to cover the cost of the first 12 months of licence fees and pay for the first four printed editions of their magazine.
This reinvestment is intended to give new franchisees that essential ‘breathing space’ in their first year to enable them to focus entirely on building and developing their business and generating a valuable return on their investment almost instantly.
In essence, 100 per cent of the revenue from year one advertising sales in a new Raring2go! franchise will stay with the franchisee.
Raring2go! believes this makes its start-up package even more comprehensive, demonstrating the level of confidence the company has in its business.
Call Freddie St George on 01273 447101, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.getraring2go.co.uk/the-package
You might also be interested in
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector
- “My children were the main motivation behind investing in a franchise”