The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About The Shredquarters
The Shredquarters is a bespoke training facility and gym specialising in intensive cardio and weight workouts that burn fat and build lean muscle.
Established in 2015, The Shredquarters was created as a functional fitness gym with the feel of a boutique gym space rather than a soulless large or 24-hour gym. Offering more than 30 fitness sessions a week to choose from along with the option of personal training, The Shredquarters trainers create challenging sessions to drive results.
Functional fitness is training that mimics everyday activities, training the body to work more effectively. Each of the fitness sessions at The Shredquarters is individually designed daily to provide maximum variety, so members never have the same workout twice.
Three types of membership are available: an entry-level x3 Sessions Package, offering the minimum recommended sessions; an Unlimited Membership, which allows members to attend as many sessions as they like; and a popular 8 Week Shred Package, which includes nutrition advice and weekly body fat monitoring. Personal training is also available alongside any of the membership packages.
The functional fitness classes, which are easy to book via an app, create a sense of community and trainers support every member with reaching their own personal fitness goals. Delivering high quality, bespoke training with no contracts and low weekly costs, The Shredquarters aims to make every class feel like a personal training session that delivers real results, fast.
How does a Shredquarters franchise work?
There are two different options for launching a Shredquarters franchise. Franchisees can either start as one of the trainers as well as managing the business or alternatively trainers can be employed to run the classes, allowing the franchisee to focus purely on running and growing the gym.
The Shredquarters franchises are expected to run five different training sessions, covering all the aspects required to achieve health and fitness goals.
The high intensity ‘Shred Sessions’ are a staple, mixing strength and cardio to burn fat and build up fitness. ‘Commando Classes’ includes Olympic barbell lifting style classes which are focused completely on resistance based weight training aimed at gaining strength, muscle and definition. It also includes ‘Core/Yoga’ classes to improve stability and flexibility, while a separate ‘Shred Beginners’ class concentrates on form and technique, making it a great starting point for anyone with little or no gym experience. The Shredquarters has also recently added full online service and outdoor bootcamps so that during and post-COVID, it now has a full exercise platform to meet everybody’s needs.
Franchisees or their employees should also be able to offer bespoke personal training and nutritional advice as required.
How much does a Shredquarters franchise cost?
Depending on the premises The Shredquarters has so far established all franchises for a maximum of £100,000. You will need £50,000 liquid capital investment.
This figure is relatively low for a gym franchise and includes the cost of the facility’s fit-out and gym equipment, franchisee training and a fully managed marketing launch for the new business.
Finding funding to cover The Shredquarters franchising cost
The Shredquarters can assist in finding 50 per cent funding, dependent on a credit check and credit scores.
What do you get for your Shredquarters investment?
This is where the real difference between Shredquarters and its competitors becomes apparent.
• Finding, negotiating and securing your premises – it has relationships with all major property portfolio firms and developers – so it can generally find a property
where you want it to be.
• All backroom systems, including member CRM systems, your Shrequarters member app where members book classes and purchase merchandise and any other add-on
forms of revenue.
• Merchant account where the CRM system is linked to take all member card payments or direct debits.
• Full two-week training for you and your staff at Shredquarters HQ.
• Full pre-launch and continued marketing support and lead generation.
• All equipment, flooring and gym fit-out is included in the £100,000 budget. You own the kit, no leasing at all, it belongs to you.
• Shredquarters will send one of its managers to your gym when you open for the first three to four weeks. This enables you to be completely confident that when you open your doors there is somebody with experience of opening a new Shrequarters gym. The Shredquarters is the only gym franchise to provide this service.
How quickly can a new The Shredquarters franchise be opened?
This depends on the area the business operates in. It is crucial to find exactly the right site for the gym and as every territory is different finding premises can affect the start-up timeline.
How much does a Shredquarters franchisee earn?
A Shredquarters franchisee benefits from multiple income streams from members and can expect to be profitable within months of opening, with profits reaching in excess of £100,000 by year two of trading.
The weekly membership subscription model provides excellent cash flow and means franchisees need less working capital than a traditional gym model, allowing them to grow the business quicker.
What marketing support is provided for The Shredquarters franchisees?
The Shredquarters provides a comprehensive marketing and member acquisition package, all the way through from pre-launch to continued social media platform marketing and lead generation including:
• Local leaflet drops and adverts in local publications.
• All platform social media, marketing, brand awareness and lead generation.
Do The Shredquarters franchisees need industry experience?
The Shredquarters is looking for driven franchisees who are great communicators, passionate about health and wellness and commercially astute. Applicants don’t need to have run a gym or classes before.
Will I meet other Shredquarters franchisees?
Yes, absolutely. The Shredquarters actively encourages prospective franchisees to contact established franchisees. In fact, this is so important to the business, it is built into its initial meeting and interviews. The Shredquarters is completely confident in its model and franchisees.
Why choose a Shredquarters franchise?
• When compared to traditional premises-based gym franchises, The Shredquarters has low set up costs, requiring a minimum personal investment of just £50,000. Ideal for anyone with an interest in both health and business, the flexible model allows franchisees to begin as either a trainer or business owner and is an ideal option for partnerships or couples.
• Post-COVID the whole world now understands the importance of being fit and healthy. The fitness industry is set to boom and boutique functional fitness gyms are at the forefront of that boom.
• The Shredquarters training and marketing package is second to none.
• The real reason The Shredquarters can deliver such a comprehensive package at such a competitive price is because it does not front-load any of its prices. All manufacturer discounts are passed directly onto the franchisee. This enables you to be profitable very quickly.
• The Shredquarters is more interested in your success than its bottom line.
• If you are genuinely looking into gym franchises then why not fill out the enquiry form to have a chat with one of Shredquarters’ team members.
How can I apply for a Shredquarters franchise?
The Shredquarters franchising team is very happy to discuss this opportunity further – they acknowledge that franchising is a partnership and promise to answer any questions with honesty and integrity.
If you would like to receive further information on starting a Shredquarters franchise, please complete the form on this page.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to The Shredquarters for further information!