David Fortune of Greensleeves Enfield on what drew him to the Greensleeves franchise brand
David Fortune of Greensleeves Enfield says: “After 38 years in the corporate world, I was looking for an opportunity to run my own business.
“I wanted a professional company that would leave me alone to get on with it but always be there to offer advice and support when it was required. With the passion, enthusiasm and honesty of David Truby, I knew that Greensleeves was a firm I could work with.
“I have subsequently discovered that Cheryl Harper and the support team are even more incredible and nothing is too much trouble.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- “You have to have good food, you have to be about guest service, and you have to be really good at your craft”
- Nine tips for starting a business in an unfamiliar sector
- Shattering the misconception that lifestyle franchises are only for women
- Five simple ways to get the best from your staff