Investing in his own property care business has allowed Johnnie Garvey to accomplish his ambition of being self-employed
Previously my work life had consisted of being a general builder, exterior cleaner, and a vision clearance engineer. I have always enjoyed these jobs and working outside, so I knew Kerb Appeal would be the perfect opportunity for me.
I was attracted to the Kerb Appeal brand as I wanted to be self-employed, but it is a great advantage having the support of the head office team. This has allowed me to focus growing the business and delivering a service that differentiates Kerb Appeal from other exterior cleaning providers. The support I have received from head office so far has been invaluable and having the professional branding and webpage has really increased enquiries.
I have a healthy work-life balance as I can plan my own schedule to suit me. I’ve really enjoyed working and building the business up so far this year, and I am looking forward to growing the business and reaching my personal goals.
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- Leading trade body offers careers advice you can count on
- Multi-unit franchise ownership: what are the benefits?
- Franchising: The key to unlocking the perfect work-life balance
- “I share the stories of women who refuse to allow society to force them into a box”