Nigel and Berni Woodall’s OSCAR franchise has given them the perfect work-life balance
Nigel and Berni Woodall recently celebrated their fifth anniversary as OSCAR pet food delivery franchisees.
Berni says: “Time flies when you’re having fun and OSCAR has enabled us to combine our own business with everyday life.
Maintaining a high profile in their territory has meant the Woodall’s business has grown significantly.
“Weekly visits to the park, local shows and regular monthly markets is of great value to our business, while pub dog shows and pet parties have become social events that always bring in new customers.”
Being proactive has become a way of life, according to Berni, who adds: “Enjoying our work gives us the impetus to always look for what’s around the next corner. As well as Nigel’s expertise in dog training, he is able to include nutritional talks, offering owners life changing experiences for their pets.
“Our passion, product, belief and dedication bring together a successful business with a perfect work-life balance.”
You might also be interested in
- Franchise veteran Chris Wootton is relaunching Poppies in the UK
- 5 big benefits of investing in a franchise
- The franchises meeting the demand for sustainability
- Bright & Beautiful’s first franchisee celebrates 10 years of eco-friendly housekeeping milestone
- Future-proof franchises in the care & elderly services sector