The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
The Bike Fitters is a franchise business that provides mobile bike fitting services to cyclists in the comfort of their own home or workplace.
About The Bike Fitters
The Bike Fitters is an opportunity to combine a passion for pedalling with earning money by becoming an expert mobile bike fitter and trusted advisor to cyclists in your local area.
The business promises earnings potential of £100+, the ability to be your own boss, and the flexibility of taking control of your time.
How does The Bike Fitters franchise model work?
Starting your own business with The Bike Fitters franchise provides a complete business-in-a-box. As a franchisee you will own and operate your own bike fitters business in your local area, with the brand, systems, guidance and support of the professional friendly team at The Bike Fitters HQ.
To be successful you need to be great with people, polite, respectful, and passionate about cycling. No bike fitting experience is necessary as you will be fully trained in all the tools, techniques, and systems.
What type of franchisees is The Bike Fitters looking for?
- Bike shop employees (sales/mechanics) Take control of your time and earn the money you deserve without leaving the cycling industry.
- Keen cyclists pro/club/amateur Work in the sport you love, helping more people share your passion while earning a great income.
- Business people who love cycling Tired of staring at screens and playing office politics? Be your own boss and enjoy a rewarding lifestyle.
- Physios, PTs and fitness industry Take control of your future with your own bike fitting business
Training and support
As one of ‘The Bike Fitters’, you will be trained and certified in our bike fitting system. It’s not just a one-off course, you will receive ongoing updates and insights to ensure you stay at the forefront of the industry. As well as the technical, we will guide and support you in how to grow your local business – another benefit of being part of a franchise network.
You should finish year one with c.£43,000, year two with c.£66,500, and year three with c.£81,500. Then you have options for expansion such as starting an employee in a second van or looking at more territory. But these numbers are not guaranteed and depend on how you perform.
Why invest in The Bike Fitters franchise?
If you’re looking to start your own business, starting it with a franchise system can be much lower risk and far more profitable for you as the franchisee than going it alone as an independent. You also often don’t have to spend as much money either.
There are many benefits to becoming a TBF franchisee…
- Turn your passion for cycling into an income
- Take control of your work/leisure time
- No premises required and low overheads
- Rewarding role helping people increase their enjoyment of cycling
- Earn an amazing income when compared with the industry norms
- Scale to a multi-van operation and build a business to sell
What locations is The Bike Fitters looking to target?
England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
Initial 5 year franchise agreement
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to The Bike Fitters for further information!