Franchise Expo Paris, which takes place at Porte de Versailles, Pavillon 2.2 on March 17-20, will attract thousands of entrepreneurs who are looking to realise their dreams of being their own boss.
Organised by the French Franchise Federation and Reed Expositions France, the show will connect more than 36,000 investors, entrepreneurs and merchants with more than 500 French and international brands from 90 sectors.
Franchise Expo Paris also gives visitors the chance to get advice from franchise consultants, lawyers, bankers, franchise associations and real estate developers. All will be converging in Paris to exchange ideas, create new relationships and discuss franchise business opportunities.
This event is perfect for:
• Individuals who believe franchising could be a good way to develop their businesses.
• People who wish to be entrepreneurs and are looking for proven concepts that meet their expectations.
• Franchise candidates who have already started the research process and want the advice of experts.
• Future franchisors who want to have a better understanding of the franchise model, how to replicate it and to meet many experts who can help them.
Each day is themed as follows:
• Sunday - families and retraining workers.
• Monday - workers and merchants.
• Tuesday - franchise for everyone.
• Wednesday - franchise and shops in tomorrow’s city.
matchmaking platform: MyFranchise
This platform connects franchisors with entrepreneurs and investors. In the 2018 edition, 2,700 project leaders used it to plan their show.
In addition, the event has a VIP programme for investors, multi-unit franchisees, master franchisees and entrepreneurs. Exhibitors and VIP members can meet at pre-arranged one-to-one business meetings.
A number of conferences and free workshops are also planned.
Sylvie Gaudy, director of Franchise Expo Paris, says: “By welcoming more than 25 different nationalities among the exhibitors, which represent 20 per cent of them, Franchise Expo Paris provides a great international vision of the trendy concepts.”