We’ve interviewed female business owners at all different stages of their entrepreneurial journeys, not to mention featured in-depth articles penned by some of the industry’s biggest names
With the first issue of Business Woman being a resounding success, the What Franchise and Global Franchise teams have been hard at work putting together the magazine’s second issue, and we are pleased to announce that it is finally here.
In these pages, you’ll find a lot of examples of women that sing the praises of franchising because it offers them a great work-life balance. As Pip Wilkins, CEO of the bfa, explains: “Like many industries, franchising is continually evolving. This is evident in the 935 franchise systems in the UK, with four out of 10 of them able to operate from a home office.”
We’ve interviewed female business owners at all different stages of their entrepreneurial journeys, featured in-depth articles penned by some of the industry’s biggest names, and collated a 20-page investment opportunities section to help get you started on the path to becoming a franchise business owner.
We hope that you find plenty of inspiration within this publication.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE:
• Brand launch hacks
• Buying a franchise with a friend
• A day in the life of a She-E-O
• How to be a great business leader
• Flexible working in franchising
• Franchising facts and figures
• Expert marketing advice
• Top business podcasts for female entrepreneurs
• Investment opportunities
• And so much more!
Don’t miss out - click here to read your free copy today
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises