If you’re an actor who wants to earn a living alongside your performing career, Make Believe would like to hear from you.
The children’s theatre school is recruiting franchisees who can teach youngsters the basic skills in the performing arts. The role is suitable for someone who is caring, passionate, hardworking, ambitious and creative.
Founded by Joel Kern in 2004, Make Believe has 50 schools in and around London, Australia and most recently Manchester. Around 3,500 children enjoy the after-school classes on a weekly basis.
Joel says: “A franchising opportunity with Make Believe enables people with a shared passion of the industry to start their own business under the Make Believe umbrella.
“It enables performers to work and run a business they can be proud of and passionate about, rather than doing the ‘in between acting work’ jobs.”
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises