Owner-operator of 3@1 Capricorn Park, Muizenberg, Mary Jones, on the importance of having franchise business partners that help establish credibility for a new business
Franchise Mary Jones said: “With my financial experience and my husband’s IT and computer experience, it made sense for us to look at the kind of business offered by 3@1. Neither of us had been in retail or the printing industry though.
“The big benefit to us was being offered a turnkey solution where, after training, we were able to literally walk in the door and start trading right away.
“We have learnt as we went along and adapted the model to suit our surroundings and customer base, but the advantage of having the experience and reputation of the franchise behind us has certainly made it much easier.
“The franchise business partners, such as DHL and Kodak, also assist in establishing credibility for a new business.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- How company-owned stores can enhance franchise training programmes
- How landscaping businesses can flourish in 2021
- “100 per cent of franchisees renew their franchise agreements. They now only seem to leave us to retire”
- Finance facts: industry expert explains what you need to know