With Expense Reduction Analysts, you can benefit from the company’s 25 years of franchising experience
Expense Reduction Analysts is the world’s leading franchise in business strategy, cost and supply management and winner of the Global Franchise Awards Best White Collar Franchise for 2018 and 2019.
ERA consultants help clients optimise their overhead expenditure and improve processes via deep dive analysis, making robust recommendations and implementing changes to generate savings.
The company’s ‘no savings, no fee’ business model means franchisees take the risk, but share savings 50/50 over a two-year period. If no savings are found, the client does not pay. Consultants can operate from home, thereby keeping overheads low while operating an efficient business.
A business built on leverage
ERA founder Fred Marfleet began franchising in the UK over 25 years ago, after he identified an opportunity to support businesses to spend more efficiently.
Today, with more than 700 consultants in over 40 countries worldwide, ERA franchisees enjoy the benefit of operating their own businesses and earning high levels of income, while collaborating with colleagues as part of an award winning international brand.
This leveraging of experience and expertise gives franchisees the ability to offer a level of service beyond their own skill sets, delivering the best possible service to a wide range of clients. Franchisees advise thousands of companies worldwide and create significant savings across millions of pounds of spending every year.
ERA franchisees receive ongoing and extensive support from day one, including:
- Marketing. An award winning team provide creative design, marketing and online campaigns, generating leads to convert prospects into clients, as well as agency style support.
- Information technology. 24- hour IT support to franchisees includes a variety of bespoke IT tools to help with the day to day operation of the business.
- ERA’s 18-month start-up programme. This is designed to equip franchisees with the knowledge and confidence they need to successfully launch and run their own businesses.
Upon completion of initial basic training, franchisees are ready to begin their journey with ERA and will work closely with the ERA Academy, local regional representatives, their ERA coordinator and their business guides to get off to a flying start.
- High earning potential
- Low overhead costs
- Awarded Best White Collar Franchise at the Global Franchise Awards 2018 and 2019
- Award winning marketing support
- An established brand with more than 25 years of experience
- A highly experienced global network of more than 700 business consultants
- Professional development and in-field coaching support
- Excellent work-life balance
At a glance Expense Reduction Analysts
Number of franchised outlets: 650 plus
Location of outlets: international
Investment range: £44,900
Minimum capital required: finance available for up to 70 per cent
Contact: email@example.com. +44 1732 525852 uk.expensereduction.com/franchisebusiness-opportunities