The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Business & Professional Services
£48,000 - £65,000, £100,000 potential
When you launch a virtual assistant franchise from home with SmartPA, the business equips you with all the tools to succeed. And, as part of its network of businesses, you are in great company.
You’ll reap the amazing rewards of flexible working, a collaborative mindset, comprehensive training, sales and brand marketing, ongoing training and mentoring programmes and more.
More organisations than ever are relying on services provided by SmartPA. With that shift comes a golden opportunity. And that’s why this year is the perfect time for you to successfully start your own virtual assistant business with SmartPA.
90 per cent of small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) fail in their first year, but SmartPA businesses have a 98 per cent success rate.
Founded by 2020’s Business Woman of The Year, Sarra Bejaoui, you’ll be joining a team of inspirational leaders and innovative thinkers.
What are the key features of SmartPA?
• COVID-resistant business.
• Fully funded opportunity.
• 100 per cent home working.
• Flexible working hours to suit your personal needs.
• Access to a global community for instant income opportunities.
• Expert remote training and continuous learning with full accreditation - exclusive to SmartPA.
• World-class brand and sales marketing, every single day.
• Access to innovative technology and IT support.
• Secured income from head office.
• Free client when you launch work £6,000 per year.
• Dedicated support team for the entirety of your business journey.
• Ongoing mentorship for your business.
• Tried and tested business in a box using a model adapted to your needs.
• 98 per cent proven business success rate, against an industry standard of 80 per cent.
How much does a SmartPA franchise cost?
To start your own SmartPA franchise, you’ll need to invest £15,000, excluding VAT.
This provides access to the complete SmartPA accreditation, training and all materials required for launch and allows you to start taking on secured clients from the head office.
Funding may be available through most major banks if required.
Who typically buys a SmartPA franchise?
The company’s SmartPAs come from a variety of professional and educational backgrounds. Their talents ensure that SmartPA has the widest skillset on offer to help organisations around the world grow and succeed.
Previous experience is not essential, but a positive attitude is. SmartPA values individuals with a drive to transform, dedication to own their responsibilities and an eagerness to be unstoppable.
Bring those and SmartPA will provide the brand and the backing that allow you to build a successful, sustainable business.
SmartPA’s people are the company’s passion. And its support of one another across the SmartPA global community is second to none.
With face-to-face meet-ups, instant messaging and advice platform, peer-to-peer support, internal networking opportunities, wellbeing groups, virtual coffee chats and much more, you’re never alone or without assistance from an expert.
Furthermore, SmartPA’s unique Insourcing model supports you and your business to grow. It provides both the opportunity to support and be supported by a more than 300-strong community across the globe. Each member brings invaluable experience and expertise to the table.
Simply need a little advice in a field you’re unsure of? Have a client requirement that you can’t or don’t wish to deliver directly? Maybe your passion is to become integral to the success of another’s business growth and client development. SmartPA Insourcing helps you with it all.
What support do you get with SmartPA?
Ensuring each SmartPA business continues to thrive is key to the success of the brand. So it’s committed to providing exceptional training and ongoing support throughout your journey.
Your inclusive investment will give you access to:
• SmartPA’s comprehensive Learning & Development Programme, providing you with the expert knowledge and skills to run a successful SmartPA business. this unrivalled programme covers everything from the SmartPA Method (best practice, remote working and service delivery) to pricing, business operations and long-term growth and development.
• The SmartPA Hub is the company’s bespoke learning platform. It’s cloud-based and also available on iOS and Android. It offers you the priceless flexibility to learn from home, while still in full-time employment or on the move.
• SmartPA’s Business Support Team are available via email, telephone and priority ticketing. They will answer any questions you may have about prospects, clients, your business development and more. In addition to this daily support, SmartPA also provides a variety of strategic support programmes designed to direct you and your vision for your business.
• SmartPA provides a variety of one-to-one, group and peer-to-peer coaching along with a Sales and Business Development Mentoring Programme, conducted by in-house coaches and key business leaders aligned with the brand’s values and proposition. This fits beside one-to-one insourcing team management, strategising and supporting you in building the correct team and skill dynamics for you and your clients.
• SmartPA works with you to keep improving its offering. So joining the company gives you exclusive access to its Partnership Advisory Council and inclusion in SmartPA’s Focus Groups.
• SmartPA believes in continuous learning. The company provides additional training modules developed to address client feedback and/or industry need. You can also access monthly educational webinar opportunities, exploring strategy and fine detail for a variety of areas of your business, such as prospecting, social media strategy, ongoing client maintenance and management, blogging and online networking, to name a few.
• And if you need a break - maybe to have a baby, travel or for some unforeseen circumstance - SmartPA provides back-up for you and your clients from its Centre of Excellence and insourcing support.
Is SmartPA a good business opportunity?
A SmartPA franchise can be a great opportunity for anyone looking to run their own business or be their own boss, or anyone wanting to balance work around other life commitments.
Because the franchise can be run from home, it requires minimum overheads, and offers a highly flexible working model - with clients requiring a varied spectrum of services around the clock, franchisees can take on projects and customers that suit their own hours and availability.
The franchise model has been tried and tested successfully around the world, with over 140 franchisees already thriving with the business. You are also a part of an established and trusted global brand, a helpful strength when reaching out to potential future clients.
SmartPA is the fastest growing franchise in the UK among women aged 25-55 in particular, in large part because of the high level of support and flexibility the business model offers.
Many successful franchisees have found that the adaptable training and business model offered helped them to return to work with confidence after taking a break to start or raise families, with the opportunity to grow at an individual level when they were ready.
How much can you earn with SmartPA?
Unlike most other business opportunities, SmartPA ensures you achieve rapid financial returns.
To get you instantly up and running, the company promises each SmartPA business at least one ‘bonus client’ from head office, earning your business £6,000-£18,000 income annually.
In addition, you will be assisted every day by SmartPA’s dedicated Business Support Team, giving you all the tools and guidance required to succeed.
How can you get started?
To find out more about starting your own SmartPA franchise, complete the online enquiry form to receive more information.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to SmartPA for further information!