With Bluebird Care, you can turn over seven figures and help others while doing so
An extremely successful and rewarding business in a flourishing industry is possible by becoming a business owner with Bluebird Care.
A Bluebird Care franchise provides you with massive earning potential and a feeling of worth as you help the vulnerable in your community. You’ll also benefit from award-winning support from experienced teams and a pool of wisdom from more than 220 existing Bluebird Care business owners.
Bluebird Care provides care at home to the vulnerable and elderly throughout the UK.
Its care teams make home visits to customers and provide a range of domiciliary care services. They keep the elderly safe at home - and this is exactly where the elderly want to stay.
The recent pandemic has shown that the most vulnerable are safer at home, where infection control is easier to manage. Bluebird Care has seen an increase in demand for care at home services as a result.
This coupled with the fact that the ageing population is increasing means interest in the home care sector has never been greater and so there’s never been a better time to start a home care franchise.
Bluebird Care’s more mature businesses enjoy up to a £6 million turnover, whereas a start-up tends to begin at £250,000. Many business owners achieve such great success that they buy multiple territories to further maximise the opportunity.
The territories typically consist of 150,000-200,000 residents and within this is an ageing population as well as team members to recruit.
Jane Perry, franchise owner of Bluebird Care Edinburgh, Glasgow South and Ayrshire, says: “My husband John and I purchased Bluebird Care Edinburgh in 2007. I knew nothing about the care sector, so it was a steep learning curve.
“We purchased Bluebird Care Glasgow South in 2012 and Ayrshire in 2021. Now we have around 150 staff and more than 200 customers ranging in age from 31 to over 100.”
a Bluebird Care franchise provides
- A comprehensive business package that’s built to maximise success.
- Franchise owner training and dedicated mentor.
- Full access to a proven business model, operational procedures and policies.
- Comprehensive demographic data.
- Support from experienced regional managers in marketing, quality and business development.
- IT hardware and software.
- Funded rostering and care planning software for the first year.
- Staff uniforms.
- Entire business set-up support.
- Support and guidance with finding premises.
- Recruitment support.
- Creating and supplying a full marketing pack.
- Microsite set-up and all other business system access.
- Full support with your regulatory registration.
- Tailored business support for 18 months.
A dedicated onboarding manager provides
To invest in Bluebird Care, the fee is £37,500 (plus VAT) plus working capital. This equates to approximately £115,000.
High street banks typically lend up to 70 per cent of the total investment, so that means you would need a minimum of £35,000 liquid capital to get started.
At a glance
Number of franchised outlets:
Location of units:
UK-wide, including Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
total investment approximately £115,000
Minimum capital required:
franchise package is £37,500
Polly Rogers 07912 771149 email@example.com