Seniors Helping Seniors is looking for ordinary people with extraordinary hearts
Seniors Helping Seniors removes the struggles associated with the traditional home visit elderly care business model.
The person being visited is given time, empathy, respect, and, above all, the same friendly face they know well and look forward to seeing.
The business’ straightforward systems make life simpler for the people who need care and for their families. This is a fully managed in-home care service that wins awards for customer service.
The care provided is the support professional carers and people experienced with care want to deliver.
Seniors Helping Seniors offers a home-based management franchise, which has low entry costs, low running costs and a positive social impact.
The company is looking for a few ordinary people with extraordinary hearts to partner with across the south east and east of the UK.
Contact Seniors Helping Seniors to understand the innovation, the outstanding return on investment of its trusted care franchise and gain an insight into the day to day lives of its 300-plus franchisees.
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- How company-owned stores can enhance franchise training programmes
- How landscaping businesses can flourish in 2021
- “100 per cent of franchisees renew their franchise agreements. They now only seem to leave us to retire”
- Finance facts: industry expert explains what you need to know