"They had me jumping around, singing and feeling comfortable in minutes"
“Just home after 2 days initial franchisee training with Boogie Beat Music & Movement and I am feeling motivated and excited about getting started and setting up some classes in my area. Nicky and Lisa are fantastic. Warm, honest and supportive. I didn’t know what to expect but the support to set up the business, classes, workshops and parties offered is based on their enthusiasm and passion for the Boogie Beat brand. They had me jumping around, singing and feeling comfortable in minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed the training and moving forward have as much ongoing support available to me as I will inevitably need to set up in my area. I’m excited. Watch this space!!”
Sarah Townend New Wrexham/Chester franchisee
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- In-house or outsource? The recruitment options for ambitious franchisors
- Entrepreneur interview: “I’m playing my part to help people grow”
- Leaving lockdown: considering the key issues
- Why a work-life balance isn’t just for mums – stories from fathers in franchising