The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About Boogie Beat
Established in May 2000, Boogie Beat music and movement sessions are based on traditional fairy tales with a lively and active dance twist. Run community classes and workshops in nurseries and schools or parties and special events.
What does the Boogie Beat franchise package involve?
The franchise package includes:
• Two-day initial training based at HQ and ongoing topic and business training.
• All props including puppets, parachutes, bean bags, scarves etc.
• All instruments
• A fully comprehensive manual containing all lesson plans with dance themes and business set-up
• Boogie Beat music and movement music (classical, traditional, contemporary)
• Boogie Beat music and movement illustrations
• Trademark licence and established brand and proven business strategy
• Website with your own contact page
• Intranet package
• Extra earning potential with Boogie Beat music and movement party package
• Exclusive and substantial area for each franchisee
• Ongoing support and mentoring
How do I start setting up my own Boogie Beat franchise?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Boogie Beat, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Boogie Beat for further information!