diddi dance is an award winning franchise that has been running for over 10 years
diddi dance encourages endless enthusiasm and energy in an action-packed, fun-filled, 45-minute dance class.
The company now has over 40 locations across the UK and over 6,000 children attending its classes.
diddi dance classes engage and inspire children’s own creativity by using action songs, dancing games, fun exercises, hoops and dance ribbons to their own funky pop songs.
Classes change themes every half term, exploring styles such as salsa, country, Bollywood, hip hop and tap - catering for all tastes.
diddi dance currently has 16 different dance styles and is the only pre-school activity class in the UK to do so. Classes follow a structured plan, yet are taught in a relaxed atmosphere where children can learn at their own pace as their confidence builds.
diddi dance is now an award-winning, proven franchise system that has been running for over 10 years and with full training and ongoing support from founder Anne-Marie Martin and her head office team, it’s a business run for yourself, not by yourself.
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector