Shuttercraft, a leading window shutters franchise company, offers highly profitable opportunities in selected parts of the UK
Shuttercraft relaunched the franchise as a management opportunity in 2016 due to the extraordinary growth of the UK shutter market.
As a Shuttercraft franchisee, you will not be fitting shutters - your role is to effectively manage the business on a day to day basis, managing one to two fitters while you focus on developing relationships in your local area.
Successful franchisees will be fantastic communicators, be prepared to work hard, follow the Shuttercraft system and be fully committed to getting the business off the ground in their assigned exclusive territory.
Recent franchisee recruit, Nigel Luke (Winchester), tells us: “My job is to make people aware, so they can come to their own decision, but be inspired by what is available for every room in the house.
“A site survey is key to understanding what options would work best for frames, fixings and configurations. We offer a friendly, effective service in a non-pressurised sales environment – it’s a good business model.” You will benefit by having the ongoing support of an industry leading brand and a highly effective head office support team, which includes:
- Specialist multi-level franchise support.
- Outstanding marketing and sales training.
- A dynamic logistics and customer support team.
You might also be interested in
- “It’s been tough, but we are already seeing people booking family reunion trips for 2021 and 2022”
- Essential advice if you’re considering investing in an international franchise brand
- Does Carl’s Jr. franchise in the UK?
- Why being a franchisee protects you in challenging times
- Change your career ladder by becoming a franchisee