Jo Boon has reaped the rewards of the proven business model offered by Choice Home Tutoring
Jo Boon, who became a Choice Home Tutoring franchisee in December 2019, says launching her franchise with the help of company co-owners Jo and Colin Murphy has been a “brilliant experience.”
“They’re welcoming of new ideas for the business and always ready to bounce ideas around with you,” she says.
“They’re happy to let you try things, but also offer the benefit of their years of experience building a successful and caring tuition company.
“It feels really safe to work as part of the franchisee group because you’re running a business model you already know can succeed.
“The training was great and the manual you get is thorough - but they’re also happy to help you out with challenges as they arise. It’s been a really rewarding experience so far.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- Leading trade body offers careers advice you can count on
- Multi-unit franchise ownership: what are the benefits?
- Franchising: The key to unlocking the perfect work-life balance
- “I share the stories of women who refuse to allow society to force them into a box”