This is what puts a Premier franchisee a step ahead of the rest
Franchising is a great way to make the transition into becoming a business owner and there’s some key benefits to joining Premier.
The company is a market leader in the delivery of sport and physical activity within UK primary schools, has been engaging young people in sport for over 18 years and delivers sport and physical activity in 15 per cent of English schools.
Premier delivered over 510,000 hours of activity last year and collectively employs over 1,200 qualified activity professionals/ instructors, with 126 franchises operating in the UK (197 in total).
New training programme
Premier is offering a new 14-month training programme for all franchisees, plus ongoing operational support. This includes:
- A 14-month support programme - two months prior to start of trading and 12 months following.
- Supported by Premier’s ‘best in class’ franchisees.
- Includes a day in the life of one of the company’s franchisees.
- Business planning and key performance indicator structure support.
- Training includes product, sales, operations, recruitment, quality assurance, finance and marketing.
This is a new incentive to deliver ‘wow’ and add value to new franchisees who come on board.
Premier is committed to continual improvement, remaining above the line at all times to be outstanding and passionate in everything it does.
The company runs national marketing campaigns to help franchisees drive business within their areas. These include:
- Award winning national campaigns.
- Localised templated campaigns.
- National PR (generating over £1 million in value in 2017).
- Literature and branding.
- Access to the HubSpot marketing system.
- New Balance kit.
- Online shop.
- Events and exhibitions.
- Guidance and advice for general tactics and digital marketing.
- Social media channels.
In the last academic year, Premier’s franchise network has enjoyed significant growth - territory revenue was up by over 25 per cent.
A Premier franchise offers investors a platform to achieve their personal and professional goals by combining their passion for physical activity and making a positive impact on the lives of children.
You can take control of your career by working for yourself, but not by yourself and doing something you love every day.
Making a difference
Premier’s core purpose is to Educate and Activate the world. The company does this by delivering exceptional opportunities for young people and adults to make the most of their lives.
It helps children become the best versions of themselves through innovative, life changing programmes and initiatives.