Kaspa’s Desserts is a fast growing brand with nearly 100 restaurants in the UK
Kaspa’s Desserts is a UK market leader within the dessert parlour industry, serving hot and cold desserts with a full range of hot drinks, coffee and cakes, among various other products.
The company was founded in 2012. The first store opened in Croydon and quickly became a huge success. This led to the expansion of Kaspa’s Desserts as a franchise model, stretching to nearly 100 restaurants.
Global expansion has also started within Pakistan and the UAE region, with more to follow in 2021.
Kaspa’s Desserts appeals to - and caters for - a wide demographic, among which are families, students and professionals who may be looking for something different each time they visit - from a pleasurable and memorable celebration to a lunch break or special treat.
With an appealing retro design, Kaspa’s Desserts establishments and the Kaspa’s brand are instantly recognisable all over the UK.
Is it the right time to start a franchise with Kaspa’s Desserts?
Definitely. Many successful new businesses started during difficult times when only those with a vision can see the opportunities.
- Responding promptly to the challenges of COVID-19, Kaspa’s Desserts has devised new formats and delivery opportunities with flexible investment requirement levels.
- This has led to the brand winning the Deliveroo Best Dessert-Only Restaurant Award in 2019 and 2020.
- Kaspa’s Desserts has been voted among the ‘Top 100 Franchises’ in the UK.
- This company is a fast-growing brand within the gelato and dessert market, which has experienced significant growth in the last decade.
- Interest rates are at their lowest point for years and asset finance is available to most Kaspa’s Desserts franchisees.
- Landlords are keen to take on as tenants franchisees from national brand franchises like Kaspa’s Desserts.
- Kaspa’s Desserts achieves one of the highest profit margins in the food industry.
Why choose a Kaspa’s Desserts franchise?
The company sees franchisees as partners who share Kaspa’s Desserts’ passion for hospitality. It strives to achieve mutual success and improve what it does with shared benefits.
Unlike other restaurant franchises, Kaspa’s Desserts has developed:
- Direct core products production. These are the company’s trademarked, family personalised recipes for higher and most consistent quality.
- Direct distribution of most goods through the Kaspa’s Desserts warehouse and shipping infrastructure for a punctual and reliable supply chain.
- Full training programmes.
- Full design and site searching support.
- Business coaching for maximum optimisation of formats, operations and management.
- Business formats to suit small, medium and multi-site investors with investments into Ghost Kitchens, Mini Kaspa’s and Classic Stores.
- Business collaborations with multinational brands, such as Reese’s, Hershey, Thorpe Park and Paramount Movies, amongst others.
Kaspa’s Desserts is the Deliveroo 2019 and 2020 best dessert-only restaurant award winner
Kaspa’s has adapted to the current climate and the challenges through changes in its sales model to concentrate on delivery and takeaway.
Kaspa’s has achieved great success in sales while working with the delivery platforms, which has resulted in being awarded the Best Dessert-Only Restaurant 2019 and 2020 by Deliveroo, which was voted by the public.
This adaption shows vision and forward-thinking to ensure the brand’s growth and success for its future.
At a glance Kaspa’s Desserts
Number of franchised outlets:
Location of units:
Minimum required capital: