The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Homecare & Property Maintenance
£25,000 and £20,000 working capital
About The Christmas Decorators
Be part of The Christmas Decorators – the United Kingdom’s favourite seasonal decorating company. Chosen by celebrities, national brands and many other iconic clients, including premiership footballers, pop stars, high-profile businesspeople, royalty and Harrods.
Successful franchisees provide bespoke decorating services for commercial property or residential property. As a Christmas Decorator, you’ll be offering a professional service from initial decoration concept through to takedown. With a keen eye for detail and a team of fitters supporting you, you’ll work in partnership with your clients to make their Christmas, seasonal, or event decoration dreams come true. The franchise deals with the creation of special winter wonderland weddings and Christmas parties with particular themes.
You will benefit from the brand’s prestigious reputation and growing portfolio of A-list clients. Franchisees provide showstopping Christmas decor for big brand names such as Harrods, O2 stores, and Grosvenor Casinos.
The Christmas Decorators franchise is unique in the United Kingdom as a provider of this type of service and the company has a presence in most of the country’s major towns and cities. Christmas Decorator teams are professional and committed to excellent standards of service.
How does The Christmas Decorators franchise model work?
Franchisees become Christmas decorators, offering a unique service to both commercial and residential clients.
The Christmas Decorators franchisee will fulfil different roles at different times in the year. Over the spring and summer, you will work on the marketing of your new franchise, attending events to network and start to make appointments and sales.
In September, you will begin to plan your jobs for all your clients by checking and testing all the stock and making new orders as required, filling your diary with install dates. By October, you will begin to do some commercial installations.
Unsurprisingly, The Christmas Decorators franchise work becomes intense over November and December because you will need to work long hours and seven days a week to ensure that the installations are completed to the necessary standard. You get Christmas itself off although a member of your team needs to be available if required and then starts again at New Year and sometimes before when you will have to take the installations down and pack everything away until the next year.
How much does a The Christmas Decorators franchise cost?
You will need an initial cash investment of £25,000-plus VAT, plus, minimum additional working capital of £20,000 for the day-to-day running of the business. The Christmas Decorators can support you through the process to apply for additional funding if required.
Joining The Christmas Decorators gives you the earning potential of between £50,000 and £200,000 retained gross profit per year.
Do franchisees have to pay anything monthly?
There is a 10 per cent management service fee on net sales turnover and is taken as one annual payment after each Christmas in January along with a 2 per cent contribution towards national marketing that is capped at £1,000. Franchisees are also expected to spend 2 per cent of turnover locally.
What do franchisees get for their investment?
The Christmas Decorators gives you all the tools and skills you need to be a successful franchisee. There’s no previous experience needed.
The Christmas Decorators runs discovery days every month to allow you to get an insight into the successful business. These are run virtually by its team to show you the basics of how the business works. Once you have completed the discovery day and wish to find out more, you can chat with the team on a one-to-one basis and also visit the HQ in Liverpool to see what The Christmas Decorators are all about!
As a new franchise business owner, you will receive:
- Training: Once on board you will receive nine days of intensive training. This includes a combination of classroom training to understand the business model and hands-on practical training for interior and exterior. Additional training courses are run throughout the year which are open to all franchisees to upskill.
- Support: You have ongoing access to the head office should you require advice or guidance. There is also an annual conference for all franchisees. You’ll receive continual support from your territory’s dedicated business development manager. They’ll provide you with one-to-one support to grow your business and team, maximise development opportunities, and increase profits.
- Marketing assistance: The launch package includes a complete sales and marketing programme, PR programmes, promotional materials, and your own website.
- Technical support: Franchise owners can access technical assistance 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- Access to products: As a franchisee, you will have access to exclusive products and a 24/7 online ordering facility.
Do franchisees need prior experience?
No, you don’t need industry-specific experience. Franchisees come from all walks of life, but they all share a passion for making their clients’ festive decorating dreams come true and they all have the drive to succeed.
However, there are certain things that the company looks for in prospective franchisees:
- Passion for Christmas and the brand
- The ability to market and sell services and products without over-promising
- Drive to work as hard as the business requires to be successful
- Leadership and organisational skills
- The ability to deal with customers, build strong relationships, and exceed expectations
- An artistic or creative flair
- An eye for and attention to detail
- A team player who can also work independently and knows how to have fun.
The Christmas Decorators is looking for self-motivated people, who are driven to run their own business under a successful brand name. If you are not scared of working long hours during the festive period, have an enthusiasm for what you do and have a keen eye for detail with excellent people skills, then fill out the enquiry form on this page.
Will franchisees need an accountant to run the business?
Yes, it is likely that you will have to hire an accountant for the business.
Do The Christmas Decorators franchisees do their own marketing?
Each franchise owner is responsible for marketing in their territory. Although you do have the support of the company’s marketing efforts, you need to make use of the sales and marketing programme, PR programmes, promotional materials, and the website you are provided with.
You will have to network and market activity to residential and commercial customers. Word-of-mouth is an excellent source of marketing so ensuring all your clients are happy is very important and valuable in terms of both retaining current business and securing new business.
The Christmas Decorators team will also pass enquiries on and has two national sales managers trying to secure jobs to pass on to franchisees.
Do franchisees get to choose the area?
The Christmas Decorators is rapidly growing and is currently looking for franchisees to operate across the United Kingdom. It is keen to speak to anyone from the following areas:
Complete the form on this page to enquire about a specific location.
Why choose a The Christmas Decorators franchise?
It is a unique business with no other franchise like it, great work-life balance and fun. Joining The Christmas Decorators gives you:
- Retained profit of between £50,000 and £200,000 per year
- Nine-day intensive training course to learn the ins and outs of the business
- Ongoing support through your dedicated business development manager
- Consistent repeat business with the opportunity to sign up clients with up to three-year contracts
- The chance to be part of an enthusiastic and fun-loving Christmas Decorator community
- Opportunities outside of the seasonal market to create and sell bespoke decorations for a variety of events, such as weddings, parties, and corporate events
- Access to high-quality products unique to The Christmas Decorators
- Your own exclusive operating territory so you won’t be competing with neighbouring Christmas Decorators
- Security of being part of a British Franchise Association (BFA) Full Member franchise.
How do I apply?
To find out more or if this home-based business can be run part-time, request further information on franchising with The Christmas Decorator by completing the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to The Christmas Decorators for further information!