Have you got what it takes to join the world’s largest commercial cleaning franchise company in a rapidly growing industry?
What do hospitals, hotels and office buildings have in common? How about restaurants, retail stores, universities and manufacturing facilities? Just like thousands of commercial properties in your city, they all need to be cleaned each and every day. When you consider the opportunity to build a business that generates impressive revenue month after month, you really must take a serious look at the commercial cleaning industry.
Jani-King is a pioneer in this global industry. With customer and franchisee support offices in 14 countries, Jani-King has established itself as the world’s largest commercial cleaning franchise company. Its system was rated the number one commercial cleaning franchise for 22 years by Entrepreneur magazine and its franchisees are regularly recognised by the International Franchise Association for outstanding commitment to the industry.
OUTSIDE THE U.S
Jani-King’s first international master franchise rights were granted in Canada in 1984 and now encompass 14 Canadian territories. “May 2016 marks the 30th anniversary of my total experience with Jani-King in Canada,” says Murray Oxford, master franchise owner of Jani-King, Canada. “I have enjoyed working in the Jani-King programme, from investing in a unit franchise in 1986, to purchasing a Master Franchise in 1990, to acquiring the Jani-King licence for most of the Canadian Region in 2001. Today, under my licence, we have our Canadian headquarters for Jani-King and 11 master-owned regional offices that support over 500 unit franchises and service several thousand customer locations daily.
“In my opinion, the Jani-King franchise programme is a sound business concept that has stood the test of time, performing extremely well in Canada.” Jani-King’s master franchise system has also proved successful across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In fact, Jani- King’s master franchise investor in Australasia has grown his business to cover 12 regions including three in New Zealand.
For 2016, Jani-King’s strategy is to focus on locating qualified international business partners who are interested in developing theJani-King programme in their country. The commercial cleaning industry is the ideal global franchise opportunity, with recurring revenue proven to be a winning concept for entrepreneurs around the world. You can be next.
MASTER FRANCHISEES RECEIVE:
- Exclusive rights to Jani-King’s brand in a designated territory
- Exclusive rights to sell Jani-King’s highly-rated unit franchise opportunity in your market
- Training at international and U.S-based regional support offices
- Policy and procedure manuals and advice that have proven success over decades
- Marketing, operations and administrative support from the international headquarters
- Access to a network of more than 120 regional offices worldwide
- The resources, expertise and reputation of a company that is known around the globe for quality commercial cleaning services
CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS INCLUDE:
- Office buildings; individual and complexes
- Multi-location businesses such as restaurants, medical clinics, financial institutions and more
- Sporting venues such as American football, baseball, basketball and hockey stadiums for international events such as FIFA World Cup in Brazil and the Olympics in Rio 2016
- Medical facilities. Jani-King has a customised programme which adheres to the highly regulated U.S healthcare industry. The system has been used and adapted to many other local regulations, such as Canada, Australia and Bahrain
- Hotels, resorts and casinos. Jani-King’s hospitality industry programme is leading the field in the outsourced and supplemental housekeeping markets. Franchisees help ensure the highest level of competence and performance in regular hotel properties as well as high-end luxury hotels and vacation resorts
- Universities and educational facilities. Jani-King’s programme for educational facilities promotes cleaning for health so that students and staff remain in the classroom
- Manufacturing and industrial complexes
- Government buildings.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ted Looney is the Vice President of Jani-King Franchising, Inc. Call him on (214) 355-0245 or
To find out more about becoming a master franchisee call +1 (972) 991-0900 or email
email@example.com. For a digital brochure, visit http://janiking000tl.digbro.com
Call Jani-King and discover how this exclusive master franchise programme can be customised to your needs in your territory.