Do something different and invest in a Leaflet Delivery UK franchise
Leaflet Delivery UK, one of the fastest growing franchises around, is currently recruiting enthusiastic, reliable people who are looking for an opportunity to do something different and join a successful team of franchisees.
All delivery is by Royal Mail, so you don’t have to waste time recruiting and managing delivery teams. You are free to develop relationships with the customers who will build your business.
Leaflet Delivery UK has been trading for over a year and is a part of U-Save Ltd, which owns other successful direct mail brands.
In the first year, franchisees can expect to earn around £30,000. Former chartered surveyor Martin Budzinski, the franchisee for Bishop’s Stortford, made £31,000 in year one and loves the lifestyle and freedom this business gives him.
At a time when social media and digital marketing has had so much conflicting reporting, perhaps we have forgotten that the letterbox still represents a cheap and, most importantly, very effective way to reach customers.
We should remember that all the leading national brand franchises have leaflet drops as a key part of their marketing strategy
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- How company-owned stores can enhance franchise training programmes
- How landscaping businesses can flourish in 2021
- “100 per cent of franchisees renew their franchise agreements. They now only seem to leave us to retire”
- Finance facts: industry expert explains what you need to know