Platinum Portfolio Builder, a property investment business, will be hosting a ‘discovery day’ on February 27 designed to educate people about the property market.
Both experienced and novice investors are being invited to the company’s South Yorkshire HQ, where there will be a variety of fact finding clinics with experienced property professionals, property tours and one to one sessions with the company’s founder.
Platinum Portfolio Builder will also explain the pros and cons of taking a DIY approach to starting or expanding a property portfolio versus a ‘hands off’ approach, whereby a company such as Platinum Portfolio Builder does the work for you.
“The event will offer free advice to people who want to learn more about the property market,” says Nick Carlile, founder of Platinum Portfolio Builder.
“Past events have proven to be a huge success and, due to demand, we will be opening our doors once more.”
This is a free, invitation only event. Places are subject to qualification and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information call 01226 732606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector