The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
What are the advantages of using the franchise model to do so?
Franchising an established business can be an excellent way to break into new markets and expand. Advantages include:
- Franchisees will usually pay a franchise fee, royalties and other amounts and such income will help to improve cash flow and expand your network quickly in a way that your business may not have been able to achieve alone - in effect, expanding your network without using your own capital to do so.
- Operating a franchise network can allow your business to secure new distribution channels in new locations faster than it could have done so by internal growth.
- Your purchasing power may increase, as you may be able to negotiate better deals for goods and services by buying in bulk on behalf of the whole franchise network.
- You can decide who you accept as new franchisees and impose strict controls as to how the businesses are run to ensure consistency across the network.
While there are a number of advantages to franchising a business, you should also consider the downsides of using the franchise model before making your decision. You will need the capital at the outset to recruit, train and support franchisees and you will also have to divulge substantial know how and information concerning your business.With the above factors in mind, you should consider carefully whether franchising is appropriate given the nature of your business and ensure you are prepared for the additional commitments running a franchise network entails.
- Who owns a franchisee’s business once the terms of the franchise agreement expires?
- Do I have to pay a franchisor extra for future staff training?
- What information should a franchise prospectus contain?
- Who selects the site for a retail franchise?
- What Are The Advantages Of Investing In A Van-based Franchise?
Want to be your own boss? Start today!
A preschool dance program that explores 16 different dance styles ... find out more£4,995 Minimum Investment
Relooking is a beauty franchise, offering a variety of skin care and anti-aging treatments... find out more£18,000 Minimum Investment
Sweets and Treats Vending is a confectionery distribution franchise company... find out more£9,950 Minimum Investment
SuperGreen Solutions is an advisor, supplier, and installer of energy-efficient solutions to… find out more£178,000 Minimum Investment
Enquire now from
You have pending
Here's just five reasons why you should join our FREE newsletter!
New articles added every week
Hand picked franchise opportunities just for you
First class help and advice for franchising and business
We have the industries best contributors on board
Inspiring and insightful franchise case studies