The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About Fresh Car Valeting
Fresh Car Valeting started in 2015 as a university project. Sam Brennan, the founder, saw a gap in the market for a premium car wash, valeting and cleaning service delivered by people who were proud of their work, rather than people who were keen to make a quick buck.
This mobile car valeting business was created with one idea in mind: if the company could figure out how to deliver a consistently excellent service, look after its clients and build a team of people who are passionate about what they do, it just might revolutionise an industry that hasn’t seen any significant innovation in over a decade.
However, Fresh decided to take this idea even further by having each member of its valeting team run their own franchise. Franchise business owners collect regular clients using the company’s proven systems and have the opportunity to build an amazing business for themselves providing a first class mobile car cleaning service.
Today, the business has a team of 15 and over two dozen mobile car valet franchises in operation around the UK.
How does the Fresh Car Valeting franchise model work?
• Van and car wash equipment. Dependant on the circumstances, Fresh may give you the option to rent a van from the company, which would cost around £350 per month. If not, Fresh has guidelines on what you would need and can set up everything for you free of cost.
• Payments. All cash payments are taken and deposited by you. Card or invoiced payments would come into a holding account and your share of the payment would be distributed to you as soon as it arrives in the account.
• Management of customers. All customers are acquired using the Fresh marketing strategy, of which the adverts are paid for by the franchisor. You have to update your availability and Fresh’s automated booking system will add them to your diary. From then on, you manage the customer directly.
• Setting up your own company. Having done it over two dozen times already, Fresh can guide you through the process of setting up your own company, making sure everything is done in the most tax-efficient way possible. Your company would be set up as a limited company through Companies House.
• Getting paid. You will acquire cash in the bank as the month goes on and be able to see how much profit the business makes each month. It is then up to you how much you would like to pay yourself. Fresh recommends keeping a buffer at all times.
What type of franchisee is Fresh Car Valeting looking to recruit?
Fresh’s mobile vehicle valeting team is built on the values of passion, hard work and family. The key things the company is looking for in a franchisee are:
• The drive to make your business work and better your future. The days can be long and sometimes things go wrong - resilience is key to success in business.
• A genuine interest in becoming a car care and cleaning professional and a master of your craft.
• Somebody who puts family first; takes care of their responsibilities at home and knows the importance of earning money.
What initial and ongoing training and support is provided to Fresh Car Valeting franchisees?
Fresh provides full support, generates all customers and manages all diaries/financials.
Valeting and hand wash experience is not required as comprehensive training is provided.
How much does it cost to become a Fresh Car Valeting franchisee?
Among a wide range of low-cost franchise opportunities available in the UK, Fresh charges a franchise fee of £5,000, plus, a management/marketing fee of 20 per cent, which is levied once your business is successfully up and running.
The total cost is £8,500, which includes an optional van deposit of £2,000 a £750 equipment deposit and £750 for chemicals.
What’s the earnings potential of a Fresh Car Valeting franchise?
Your earnings will vary from £25,000 to £35,000-plus, depending on how much you work, how quick you’re able to generate regular clients and how efficient you become at valeting.
Fresh guarantees £10,000 of enquiries within the first three months and can rent you a van if required to keep your upfront costs down.
The company’s franchise guarantee policy means that if you don’t earn a minimum of £1,200 per month in the first six months/or an average of £18,000 per year, it will guarantee a top-up.
Is there funding available to purchase a Fresh Car Valeting franchise?
Franchisees have the option of being 100 per cent funded by a government funding scheme, which will cover the initial investment.
What locations or territories are available to open a Fresh Car Valeting franchise in?
Fresh Car Valeting has franchises for sale throughout the UK.
What are the terms of the Fresh Car Valeting franchise agreement and renewal?
The initial franchise agreement lasts for five years and can be renewed at no cost.
Why is the Fresh Car Valeting franchise a good investment?
Fresh wants to support you in becoming the best version of yourself by freeing up your time and taking care of your customer bookings and marketing.
With Fresh, you are your own boss and take charge of your career while the company supports you in doing so through its comprehensive franchise package.
So far, every Fresh franchisee has turned over more than £10,000 within their first three months of trading, with a 100 per cent success rate. The company says it’s committed to seeing Fresh franchises succeed and grow.
How in demand are the services provided by Fresh Car Valeting?
The company has a regular customer base of over 18,000 and attracts new mobile car wash customers daily. Fresh is almost always fully booked!
How do I get started on setting up my own Fresh Car Valeting business?
Fresh’s recruitment process consists of five stages:
• Stage 1: read the company’s prospectus and have a look at its blog posts. If you have any questions, speak to Fresh direct. Download the prospectus here.
• Stage 2: join a live webinar. Every Wednesday at 6.00 pm, Fresh holds a webinar explaining how the franchise works and answers your questions.
• Stage 3: speak to Fresh on the phone and find out more about the opportunity. You can discuss your expectations and analyse a personalised and area-based finance model for your own Fresh business.
• Stage 4: meet in person. At this point, you’ll start developing your own business plan and, meet the team if necessary and take part in a shadowing session with a Fresh franchisee.
• Stage 5: become part of the Fresh team. Right now, while you’re reading this, you’re only six weeks away from starting your own business.
In your sixth week, the Fresh office team has now made sure that you can directly start with a full week in your area. So what are you waiting for?
With Fresh’s systems, support, experience, marketing and brand, the company can help you take your first step towards running the kind of business that could take your life to the next level!
To request further information, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Fresh Car Valeting for further information!