Right at Home has been awarded Five Star Franchise Satisfaction status for the seventh consecutive year
Deciding to leave employment and start your own business is a huge step. The desire to build something for yourself seems to grow the more frustrated you become. But how can you feel secure in your potential for success with your chosen business model?
While we can’t see into the future, we can help you feel confident about making that commitment by sharing how Right at Home’s 50-plus franchise owners rate their brand. Each one is committed to supporting families by enabling vulnerable adults to live independently in their own homes.
Every year the company anonymously participates in WorkBuzz’s independent franchisee satisfaction survey. The responses from established franchisees to questions about support, training, leadership and rewards can help you assess the strength of a franchise system.
This year, Right at Home received the following feedback from franchise owners:
- 95 per cent feel valued, treated fairly and with respect and are encouraged to share ideas.
- 98 per cent agree the company’s national office cares about and responds to issues that are important to them.
- 98 per cent say Right at Home’s leadership has a clear vision for the future.
- 100 per cent are motivated to go the extra mile for customers and are committed to growing their business.
With a general satisfaction score of 96 per cent and an overall satisfaction score of 92 per cent, these results reflect a happy network. As a result, Right at Home has been awarded Five Star Franchise status for a record seventh year. CEO Ken Deary says: “Despite the network having grown, we have increased our score from last year. This means a lot, because we know Right at Home’s success is dependent on our franchisees being happy and satisfied business owners.”
Culture of support
Right at Home has developed a culture of support for every stage of business development - from start-up, through growth, to maximising the value within an established business.
Franchise recruitment manager Kate Dilworth says: “Our new owner training programme incorporates best practice from high performing businesses across the network. We made it a priority to ensure our business owners started their journeys with confidence. The strength of who we are is based on the impact our local business owners are having every day.”
Right at Home’s franchisees are driven by their passion to make a difference to people every day and its system is focused on ensuring the company remains at the forefront of supporting people to enjoy an independent life in their own home.
In the words of a Right at Home franchisee: “The leadership is truly inspiring. They know what’s happening within the care market and wider macroeconomic environment. They listen to us, so I feel like I can help steer Right at Home’s future strategy, while aligning to their clear vision for the future.”
At a glance Right at Home UK
Number of franchised outlets:
Location of units:
England and Wales
Up to £130,000
Minimum required capital:
Kate Dilworth. email@example.com / 07825 047344 rightathomefranchising.co.uk
You might also be interested in
- How STEM and the performing arts make for the perfect education combination
- Essential advice before buying a franchise
- How-to guide: Become agile and adaptable to survive in hospitality
- How I bounced back from redundancy: top tips from an Ovenclean franchisee
- Low-cost franchises are a cost effective way to be your own boss