The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About Onside Coaching
Onside Coaching has over 20 years’ experience in the children’s sports coaching industry.
The company provides fun and engaging school holiday childcare services and bespoke sports and activity programmes to primary schools.
The business is registered with Ofsted and as a franchising company is a member of the British Franchise Association. It’s proud to be associated with both of these organisations, as it demonstrates to customers Onside Coaching understands the importance of high standards and good practice.
The thing that makes an Onside Coaching franchise stand out is its booking platform, called Onside Live.
The franchise fee doesn’t just include a dedicated website, but also a complete booking system that deals with everything from a customer booking a session right through to staff using interactive, electronic registers via a tablet.
Onside Live is so tuned to how schools and children’s activities work that schools and parents have confidence that all safeguarding responsibilities have been met.
This takes a huge amount of pressure off business owners, meaning that time can be spent concentrating on the fun side of running and developing a business, rather than getting overwhelmed with paperwork and admin.
Onside Coaching prides itself on making sure children in the company’s care are at the heart of everything it does.
Onside Coaching invests in its coaches and franchisees by providing the highest quality safeguarding and child protection CPD training. This includes everything from safeguarding and e-safety, to mental health and wellbeing.
This training and ongoing support forms part of the franchise package and again reinforces to schools and parents that everyone is taking their responsibility seriously, setting Onside Coaching apart from other providers.
How does the franchise model work?
The proven franchise model has been developed by British Franchise Association affiliated consultants and will set franchisees up with everything they need to successfully run an Onside Coaching franchise.
• A protected territory
• Exclusive use of the Onside Coaching name and brand
• A dedicated website and the Onside Live booking system
• Access to Onside Coaching’s ‘Onside Curriculum’, including all lesson plans and a custom-built assessment system
• All training, equipment and uniforms
• In-house graphic designer
• A franchise manager on-hand to support you every step of the way
• IT support package, including Microsoft 365 and email
• Ongoing sales support
• Access to regular safeguarding and child protection training
• Weekly network meetings
• Termly individual meetings
• Marketing and business planning materials
• Office space and printing materials.
What type of franchisee is Onside Coaching looking to recruit?
The company says it loves the idea that every business owner brings different experiences and something new to the table.
By sharing experiences, franchisees have broadened each other’s programmes, from offering things like wraparound care to primary schools, community Park Life campaigns, large regional sporting events, health and wellness programmes and bespoke netball courses for holidays.
The network continues to communicate regularly and works together to share good practice on creating the best programme and opportunities possible.
Here is a list of qualities that Onside Coaching feels are a recipe for success:
• Passion - for developing children’s physical literacy, confidence and growth mindset.
• Innovation and creativity - whether it be for PE lessons or creating and developing a new initiative for the network.
• Hard work - overcoming problems with solutions.
• Teamwork - Onside Coaching has built a successful network through all franchise owners coming together and sharing ideas.
• Building relationships - you need to be a people person who will happily pick up the phone or arrange face-to-face meetings. The more this can be achieved, the more successful you will be.
• Leadership - you will need to lead from the front. For your staff to be as passionate as you are, you will need to lead by example.
• Desire - a strong desire to succeed in every area of your business.
• Motivation - Onside Coaching can help you be ahead of the game, keep focused, keep organised and keep motivated.
What training and support is provided to franchisees?
When becoming part of the Onside family, you will take part in a four-week initial training programme that will set you up with everything you need - from coaching alongside existing Onside staff to business planning and target setting with the franchise business manager.
Franchisees also have access to all the regular training and workshops provided at Onside headquarters. This is both for you and your team of sports coaches and staff too.
Franchisees can attend weekly strategy calls with other members of the network to help each other and share ideas and good practice.
Each term, franchisees will have a one-to-one support meeting with the franchise manager to create a termly plan, which will include goal setting and the strategies needed to achieve them.
The franchise manager is always on hand for help and support when needed.
What is the minimum investment level required?
£20,000. Based on previous franchises, expect this to be returned within 12 months.
What locations or territories is Onside Coaching looking to operate in?
Solihull, Nuneaton, Coventry, Northampton and Birmingham.
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
Every five years.
How do I get started on setting up my own Onside Coaching franchise?
To request further information, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Onside Coaching for further information!