Lottie Jones has made significant progress since she launched her Onside Coaching franchise
Lottie Jones originally came in for an interview with Onside for a coaching role.
A few meetings later and she was signing up to own her own Onside Coaching franchise - Onside Coaching East Warwickshire.
Her performance over the first two years has been phenomenal and it’s easy to see why the Onside directors knew she would be a perfect fit from day one.
Here are some facts and figures summing up her journey so far:
• 216 bookings for one week during her October half term 2019 course, exactly one year on from launch. Lottie’s holiday courses continue to increase, often selling out.
• Despite the affects of COVID from early 2020, her business grew over the academic year 2019-2020, with sales of £60,000.
• Her team has grown too and now is made up of both full-time and part-time members of staff, including sports teachers, dance teachers and Forest Schools leaders. Lottie is also recruiting for another lead coach going into summer 2021.
• Now in her third year of business, a new area within her territory has been targeted and she is on course to surpass £100,000 of sales this academic year.
• During lockdown, Lottie launched a campaign for members of her local community called Park Life. It was an initiative to bring ‘life’ back to parks and walks in the local area. Families use a map to locate different QR codes, which when scanned plays a video of her team setting a challenge.
• She took on the local cross country events in her area.
• Lottie and her team continued to work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, providing key worker children with PE and outdoor learning opportunities.
• During lockdown, online learning became the only way for some children to access education. Lottie and her team provided parents, schools and children with online lessons and activities to keep all children active throughout the pandemic.
• She now has over 800 followers on her Facebook page.
Lottie’s results are a testament to the hard work she puts in. She always listens to advice, she’s focused, driven and never lets barriers stand in her way. Not even a global pandemic can stop her growing!